Controller connected, dectected and working in Xbox accessories app test, but not operating...

Discus and support Controller connected, dectected and working in Xbox accessories app test, but not operating... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's a problem in my PC, it happened when I pressed on the Xbox button in the middle. I connected an Xbox One controller and it didn't work and same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ariel Amsalem, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Controller connected, dectected and working in Xbox accessories app test, but not operating...

It's a problem in my PC, it happened when I pressed on the Xbox button in the middle.

I connected an Xbox One controller and it didn't work and same for the Xbox Series X|S controller. It's detecting it in the Xbox accessories app but it doesn't work in games for some reason.

I'm using windows 11 Version 22H2

:)

Ariel Amsalem, Oct 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Controller connected, dectected and working in Xbox accessories app test, but not operating in games

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ariel

Do you have steam installed?
    If yes, can you try re-configuring the controller there?
    If you don't have steam installed. May I know how are you trying to connect the controller?
    Via cable or Bluetooth?
    If it's via Bluetooth. Can you try using a cable to see how it goes?

------
    If maybe the issue persists, Reinstall your controller driver:
    Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager > search something like Xbox controller category (or similar) > expand the category using the little arrow (">") > select delete/uninstall driver

Click OK, restart your PC and reconnect the controller.

If the issue persists, reinstall/update Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator driver.

You can do it following previous steps, but now select Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator.

Can take a while, would be great to wait up to 15 minutes before trying again
  3. l1ltheONEl1l Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

Thanks for the response.

Those steps are exactly the steps I did. But it did not work. Though the Accessories App shows the bindings I want when the relevant slot is selected via the button on the controller, when I actually operate the paddles
    in game I only ever get the default binding of A and B.

It almost like the Accessories App is not sending the config to the controller.

Does the controller need to be physically connected to the XBOX via a USB cable or should it work when wireless connected?
  4. wolfheart517 Win User

Xbox one x controller vibration

in the xbox accessories app you can check the operation of the controller to verify if it is the controller or the game settings
  5. StrangeCargo71 Win User

The Xbox Accessories app on PC needs to be fixed

Xbox Accessories app also do not work with Xbox One S controller connected via Bluetooth !!!
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

My Controller is bugging

I would recommend testing to see if this happens whilst connected via USB too, you can use a couple testing apps also. One is the official Xbox Accessories app, or one of the controller testing apps on the MS store on PC. The PC testing apps can pick up
    more issues like thumb stick drift too. Hope this helps.
Thema:

Controller connected, dectected and working in Xbox accessories app test, but not operating...

1. Controller connected, dectected and working in Xbox accessories app test, but not operating... - Similar Threads - Controller connected dectected

2. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  7. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  8. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  9. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  10. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...