Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

Discus and support Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cscwkskb, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Cscwkskb
    Cscwkskb Guest

I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest ones are way way to dark or way way to bright....Can Xbox or someone help me with my situation and My
    school is [Mod removed-Personal information] which is in [Mod removed-Personal information] and the color of our logo is what I would like to have my color be colored...it is similar to the Marshall University color
    Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!! [​IMG]

:)

Cscwkskb, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

There are other websites out there that allow a bigger selection if colors, however since each controller is 100% custom and they buy a ton of controllers, you will pay more.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

DIY is probably the best route as others have said. There is also Colorware, a company that does custom electronics.

I doubt Microsoft would ever do custom colors though. These controllers are most definitely pre-manufactured components that are just assembled per order. It would cost way more to create special pieces for each order.
  4. sprkle Win User

this is something microsoft should listen to and do in the future, if you want to spend some extra money other companies sell custom controllers
  5. A11 NINJA Win User

Great idea. This would be amazing.
  6. chamberlago Win User

That would be cool but I can't imagine how much that would cost! I imagine they are still mass producing all the parts in all the colours and the extra cost is mostly the labour cost of having someone assemble it. If they were individually colouring and
    customising each piece to order that would be really expensive unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!! - Similar Threads - Controller Colors Please

2. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  3. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  4. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  5. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  6. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  7. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  8. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  9. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  10. I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.: I just received my custom pro controller today and the thumb sticks and D-Pad are okay on the controller itself. I also ordered the extra thumb sticks and D-Pad for it but they came in the wrong...