Controller cant conect

Discus and support Controller cant conect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Since I've done an update, the problem is that my Xbox does not find the wireless controller anymore, just when I leave the cable connected, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freaky Koala, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Freaky Koala
    Freaky Koala Guest

Controller cant conect

:)

Freaky Koala, Mar 9, 2018
  2. can't connect to xbox live

help me please to conect to xbox live i cant conect to xbox live i dont know why

Street212365478, Mar 9, 2018
  3. RUMP3LST
    RUMP3LST Guest
    Cant conect my wifi

Yesterday i change my internet service and now i cant conect my console to internet with the wifi, my laptop conects ok, and also my tablet.

If i conect my xbox with the ethernet cable to the modem it works fine and i get to LIVE

Why i cant conect my console with the wifi?

the modem is a "hitron tech 31235"

RUMP3LST, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Superman959 Win User

Xbox cant connect to the internet

no i cant get online in general i cant even get to the XBL Marketplace, i bought a 3 month gold membership in da shop but cant get online to activate it, when i try testing the conection it goes to network but thats it it cant conect to the internet
  5. HaZe BadBlood Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: UPnP

cant conect to my friends party or games
  6. f00xm4n Win User

ps4 bluetooth vs xbox wi fi direct

7. crystalleallen Win User

No cloud option

It is an Xbox one. We do have Live. He got a controller to play on his phone and i cant figure out how to play games without being conected to the actual xbox.

Thank you for the info!
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
Thema:

Controller cant conect

1. Controller cant conect - Similar Threads - Controller cant conect

2. xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC: My Xbox controller recently stopped connecting to my pc, and only works wirelessly. I have tried to unpair in Bluetooth, and get "failed to remove device". When I try to remove the device in...
  3. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  4. Xbox controller fortnight cant connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller fortnight cant connect: Fortnight doesn’t seem to recognize controller?? 105d3d78-38e1-4fbf-8cb5-5fd86a8605f1
  5. I cant rename my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant rename my Xbox one controller: Hello team, I cant rename my Xbox one controller. OS: W10 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3636) Scenario: Type in Control Panel on the Cortana Search field. Click on Hardware & Sound. Select Devices...
  6. Cant capture a screenshot with controller but can make a clip with controller (alpha skip...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant capture a screenshot with controller but can make a clip with controller (alpha skip...: since todays update i'm unable to take a screenshot with my controller by pressing the button that makes captures/game clips on the series x controller i have tried to reset the controller through...
  7. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...
  8. I cant verify the serial number of my elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant verify the serial number of my elite controller: this is what am getting: We couldn't verify the serial number. Check the serial number and try again. Region is the Netherlands. tried all the: select the device options. Nothing worked. error...
  9. Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity: I used Bluetooth to connect my Xbox one controller to my Pc to play the Pc version of Battlefront two (2017), when I use the Xbox app on my pc with this controller the sensitivity is too high and...
  10. Cant register xbox series controller to my devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant register xbox series controller to my devices: when I try to do so I get this error msg "Try again later... We can't add your device right now. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." Im also facing other issues with...