Controller cancel

Discus and support Controller cancel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cancelled an order for my xbox controller and its been 3 days and ive still not got a refund and it never actually took thr money out just put it in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoelWalsh4, Nov 4, 2020.

  1. JoelWalsh4
    JoelWalsh4 Guest

    Controller cancel


    I cancelled an order for my xbox controller and its been 3 days and ive still not got a refund and it never actually took thr money out just put it in a hold so i cant spend it how long should it take. It normally only takes amazon seconds to get my money
    back when its in a hold like that (the controller never actually shipped)

    :)
     
    JoelWalsh4, Nov 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Auswulf Win User

    Controller will not stay connected

    ^ was thinking the same thing as the gentlemen above me. Certain devices around the house or within close proximity can cancel out wireless controllers. Similar frequencies can cancel out each other. You have another controller you could check to see if
    it has similar issues. If it is just that controller and the other one is working fine, it might be a faulty controller.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    CANCEL PARENTAL CONTROL

    Hi there,

    There is no way to get around it. but if you know the parental email address it is asking for, you can try resetting the password using the parental live id at: account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

    If you no longer have access to that email address, and can't answer the security question, you will need to contact windows live id support at www.windowslivehelp.com
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Controller repair cancelled

    Hey there, ATOMate1! I'm sincerely sorry to see that your repair was closed out! To get this resolved for you, I will need your tracking number from when you sent it. Please do not send this to me publicly. You will want to send this to me via private message.
    You can do so by clicking the envelope next to "PRIVATE MESSAGE" at the bottom of my post. :)

    Once I have that, we'll look at our next steps.

    Again, I am incredibly sorry to see that you're in this situation. We'd like to work together to get this sorted for you in a timely manner! :D
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Controller repair cancelled

    No worries, ATOM! I'm very happy to see that we have you resolved now! Please do post back if you need further assistance. :D
  6. ATOMate1 Win User

    Controller repair cancelled

    Yesterday I got a replacement for my controller. It took almost 6 weeks, but now everything's fine. Thank you for your help!
Thema:

Controller cancel

Loading...
  1. Controller cancel - Similar Threads - Controller cancel

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. 1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?

    in XboX Insiders
    1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could...
  9. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  10. CANCEL PARENTAL CONTROL

    in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL PARENTAL CONTROL: forget the password to cancel parental control, not do I remember the security response. Can you help me? fe6dc0e8-e167-4ac7-a984-9083d464a6ae