Controller calibration app needed

Discus and support Controller calibration app needed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You really need to release a simple controller calibration app. I'm on my third Xbox One controller (Arg!), and the left joystick is drifting up. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ExcrutiatingOuch, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Controller calibration app needed

You really need to release a simple controller calibration app. I'm on my third Xbox One controller (Arg!), and the left joystick is drifting up. I know all the fixes, cleaning, spring replacement, entire joystick replacement, and I'm currently about to try replacing the springs. Fortunately, I'm an electronic tech and I have the tools and ability to do this, but how many of your users do? Besides, a simple app that lets the user expand the dead zone could fix this problem in many (not all) cases, and sure would save your users money and/or time. I can see by the controller's design that you'd rather not have users futzing around in there, so it would be a win-win scenario, no? Here's hoping that the spring doesn't shoot off into the ether!

Walter Maslowski

submitted by /u/ExcrutiatingOuch
    [link] [comments]

/u/ExcrutiatingOuch, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One Controller on PC Help!

Perhaps the controller might need some calibration?

Assuming you're using Windows 10, try to find calibration settings for your controller in the hardware/device list.

Here's a guide with pictures:
    www.howtogeek.com/.../how-to-calibrate-your-gaming-controller-in-windows-10

NOTE: The above link uses an Xbox 360 controller with Windows 10. You may find the same or similar settings for the Xbox One controller.

Hope this helps!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I Think maybe you need make some calibration in your controller configuratio. Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Controller and try make the calibration/Reconfiguration
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Xbox One controller

Try remake the the Calibration of your Controller to See, or maybe needed some Update on Firmware of Controller
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?

Reading this was just thinking they maybe should look into a controller calibration page on the dashboard. Maybe all the controller really needs is to be calibrated because I too have bought new controllers and this happens right out the box and I get
    a different one and no issue.
  6. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I Think maybe you need make some calibration in your controller configuratio. Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Controller and try make the calibration/Reconfiguration
    The thing is... I can’t get to the settings because of this glitch.
Thema:

Controller calibration app needed

1. Controller calibration app needed - Similar Threads - Controller calibration app

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  7. How do I fix controller calibration?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix controller calibration?: Somehow I just started getting analog stick drift with my xbox one x. I've tried 3 different controllers and I still had the same problem which means it's the xbox. The calibration menu shows the...
  8. XBox Controller Calibration Tool

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Controller Calibration Tool: Hi, First of all Ty for that Tool. But im Not smart, the instructions given are unclear. For example, the Center Dot placing, If its Not 100% in the middle at First do i mess Up? Or "Up left...
  9. Is Xbox controller calibration coming to windows?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Xbox controller calibration coming to windows?: Title speaks for itself. submitted by /u/Disonanc [link] [comments]
  10. Game Controllers Calibration tool issues/problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Controllers Calibration tool issues/problems: Having problems with Calibrating the X and Y axis of my left analog stick on both Xbox One and Xbox Series Controller on Windows 10 Pro PC using the Game Controllers Properties found in the...