Controller button mapping messed up on cloud gaming for android.

Discus and support Controller button mapping messed up on cloud gaming for android. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Buttons are messed up when I try to play games via cloud. Controller is updated and works just fine on console. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by T3Treacherous, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Controller button mapping messed up on cloud gaming for android.

Buttons are messed up when I try to play games via cloud. Controller is updated and works just fine on console. Any ideas?

:)

T3Treacherous, Jul 3, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. PositiveSpinKim Win User

Map button is messed up?

Map button is not on the d-pad. To see the map you click the menu button that shows the big wheel with all the choices like character screen and inventory. The one in the center is quest map and it shows your map.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How do I reset the XBOX One Controller?

You would need a second controller so you can change the button mapping back to default on the controller you messed up. That is the only way I have found
  5. Jeremy Cruz Win User

Why when I'm connected to my phone my joysticks won't work

I have an Android tablet and I'm using Xbox one controller

I'm using cloud gaming and I've reset reconnected it's like if it's set for power button but I don't know how I would change that
  6. marknally Win User

Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta

Looks rotten tbh but really like the map, hate the fact they've messed up the controls though, lost count of the amount of times I've gone to spot with the back button and been killed :(
Thema:

1. Controller button mapping messed up on cloud gaming for android. - Similar Threads - Controller button mapping

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  7. Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller: Hi, I'm writing about a feature that was recently released for Xbox Accessories, allowing controller buttons to be remapped so that they input keyboard keys when pressed. Here is a link to the...
  8. Is there a way to map the share button on the controller to toggle gamechat

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to map the share button on the controller to toggle gamechat: Like the tittle says, I play a lot of dayz and in the party chat, it’s very time consuming to press the Xbox button, go to the chat tab, and toggle it there. Those crucial moments it takes to do...
  9. Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping: I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I recently bought a PowerA XBox controller, and it comes with two additional buttons, called advanced gaming buttons. I have two...
  10. Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share: I seriously wish I googled this b4 I bought the thing today 46165765-6bec-4e5d-b69d-955b8179e8da