Controller bugging out really bad

Discus and support Controller bugging out really bad in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to download a game to my console and when it wouldn’t stop saying “download failed” I reset the console. After doing this my controller... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ActiveEquivalent6745, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Controller bugging out really bad

I was trying to download a game to my console and when it wouldn’t stop saying “download failed” I reset the console. After doing this my controller would not turn on and only gave a singular flash when I hit the Xbox button. If I hold the button it starts to flash but still cannot be connected to the console (even with a cord)

Has anyone had a similar issue/ a solution ?

submitted by /u/ActiveEquivalent6745
    [link] [comments]

/u/ActiveEquivalent6745, Jun 5, 2022
  2. kRypt0nium Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Meleeing is part of the game and it should work. Guess I'll finish this after all. Just really annoying how bad the controls are. Also a bug in the boss fight in the bank vault. If you lead all the non-boss enemies out of the vault, the boss will just sit
    in a corner.
  3. Customgamer18 Win User

XBox One BF4 Problems

No never got that. It just keeps booting me out of games after playing for a while. Seems to be really bad in conquest most. There are a ton of bugs that need to be worked out.
  4. Cthoms81 Win User

Controller bugging out

You could take it apart and try cleaning it. But, I don't recommend this as you could damage the controller more. I suggest you get a new controller from your local store or online.
  5. Sarath Amay Nair Win User

Series controller, battery level wildly fluctuating

I see. However, is their type really relevant? The problem is that windows claimed it ran out of juice too fast. I am wondering if this is a bug or (god forbid) a defect with the controller.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition is holding my game saves hostage.

oh ughhh, that sucks. Let us know if you get it working. I guess it caused a really bad bug.
Thema:

Controller bugging out really bad

1. Controller bugging out really bad - Similar Threads - Controller bugging really

2. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  3. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  5. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc
  6. Xbox controllers bugged on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers bugged on windows: My controllers worked completely fine with Minecraft for years but a few weeks ago suddenly they keep skipping options in the menus, scrolling way too fast, opening up chat in game whenever I...
  7. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  8. Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug: Some background: So the past 2 years I've been through 3 xbox controllers (2 xbox series x brand controllers, and a Razer Wolverine v2 wired controller). I'm not rough with them AT ALL. I don't...
  9. Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?: I've completed on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (for the Xbox One) the requirement for the Riot Control achievement multiple times & I still haven't gotten the achievement to unlock. I've...
  10. BUG RT CONTROLE XBOX ONE EM JOGOS COMO GTA V E THE WITCHER 3[Translation-BUG RT CONTROL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG RT CONTROLE XBOX ONE EM JOGOS COMO GTA V E THE WITCHER 3[Translation-BUG RT CONTROL...: O BOTÃO RT DO MEU CONTROLE NÃO FUNCIONA EM JOGOS ESPECIFICOS,PORÉM FUNCIONA NORMALMENTE NO CONSOLE,ONTEM ELE TINHA VOLTADO A FUNCIONAR APÓS UMA MENSAGEM APARECER NA TELA E EU CONFIRMAR,NÃO...