Controller brings up xbox dashboard when i press A
Discus and support Controller brings up xbox dashboard when i press A in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tried searching for an answer but couldn't find anything. I just got the Elite Series 2 and connected it to Bluetooth on my PC. Every time I press the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DougOsman, Dec 31, 2020.
Thema:
Controller brings up xbox dashboard when i press A
Loading...
-
Controller brings up xbox dashboard when i press A - Similar Threads - Controller brings dashboard
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Unable to sign in or use the controller to bring up the settings menu
in XBoX Games and AppsUnable to sign in or use the controller to bring up the settings menu: My sons xbox is stuck on the sign in page I have followed the reset instructions but I can't access the settings menu bfor a factory resrt because the Xbox logo on the controller isn't bringing up... -
How do we set it up so a friend can bring his controller to my house and we can play xbox...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do we set it up so a friend can bring his controller to my house and we can play xbox...: I want a friend to come over and play on my xbox, but can he just come with his xbox and connect or do we need to do something in settings?? 341633ff-3db3-4860-95db-8c99386aef73