Controller booting problems help

Discus and support Controller booting problems help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, my girlfriend just got an Xbox one. She was using her controller, with a rechargeable kit, and just out of nowhere, it stopped turning on. She says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Starkiller085, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Controller booting problems help

So, my girlfriend just got an Xbox one. She was using her controller, with a rechargeable kit, and just out of nowhere, it stopped turning on. She says that the USB cord is plugged in firmly to both the Xbox and the controller. Have no idea. Please help.

submitted by /u/Starkiller085
    [link] [comments]

/u/Starkiller085, Nov 23, 2022
  2. IceStorm III Win User

4GB Slim does not connect to HDMI or controllers

The problem you're describing happens when HDMI cannot finish its handshake on boot. You can test this by unplugging the HDMI cable, then booting up the console using the controller's Guide button. The console should boot up and sync the controller.

Try a different HDMI cable and a different HDMI display device.
  3. ThaAceman Win User

Xbox Controller won't do anything on Xbox.

I am also having a similar problem, I turn my console on along w/ the controller & after it boots up I go to do an action and I nothing happens. Now before I came here I have tried all the connectivity workarounds for the controller thats on the site and
    nothing worked. Also a side note my kinect works perfectly fine I can navigate w/ no problem but my controller does not work & yes it is synched up to the console. Final thing to add that I've noticed is when I do boot up my console it is supposed to auto
    sign in but doesn't the 1st time but after I re-boot the console to get the controller to work it auto signs in. Please any help would be appreciated.
  4. Az Turbolaz Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

As an addition to this I should say that sign in using the controller and start a party using the controller first as well. Then everything after that is no problem. Only on a fresh boot that is.
  5. Az Turbolaz Win User

Headset Microphone NOT operating. POSSIBLE SOLUTION. SYSTEM BUG REPORT.

As an addition to this I should say that sign in using the controller and start a party using the controller first as well. Then everything after that is no problem. Only on a fresh boot that is.
  6. Az Turbolaz Win User

Original xbox one mic issues

Thema:

Controller booting problems help

1. Controller booting problems help - Similar Threads - Controller booting problems

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  9. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  10. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...