Controller becomes unresponsive after loading a game.
Discus and support Controller becomes unresponsive after loading a game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Has anyone had an issue on xbox series x where you load a game and the controller will not respond in game functions. I can go back to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xBOOZEMONEYx, May 15, 2021.
Thema:
Controller becomes unresponsive after loading a game.
Loading...
-
Controller becomes unresponsive after loading a game. - Similar Threads - Controller becomes unresponsive
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
My Series Xbox controllers keeps turning off and one and buttons become unresponsive
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Series Xbox controllers keeps turning off and one and buttons become unresponsive: Hi, Some reason my controller just refuses to stay on. I was in the middle of using it while playing a game. it was completely fine until it just turned off? At first it unsynced itself from... -
Xbox one wired controllers connect initially, then become usb device not recognized after...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one wired controllers connect initially, then become usb device not recognized after...: Having an issue where when I connect an Xbox one controller (tried with 3 already same result with all 3) it initially connects with no issue, under device manager it shows as an xbox one... -
Why do my elite controllers suddenly become paper weights?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy do my elite controllers suddenly become paper weights?: Hoping somebody can give me a real answer. Every single elite controller I’ve owned for the past 3 years just suddenly turn off and never work again. The lights will come off but flicker randomly... -
My Xbox one controller become unable to connect to PC, it's Driver become hidden
in XBoX on WindowsMy Xbox one controller become unable to connect to PC, it's Driver become hidden: I have owning an Xbox one controller for a few years, just the Controller but not the console. the Controller is connect to PC via the USB cable and it's working fine until recently, I didn't use...