Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

Discus and support Controller and Wireless Headset Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THEUNTOXICFIED, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure. My controller has most definitely not disconnected for a while.

submitted by /u/THEUNTOXICFIED
    [link] [comments]

/u/THEUNTOXICFIED, Jul 19, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Headset chat

Is the headset wired or wireless? If the headset is wired, it could be an issue with the cable connecting the headset to the controller.
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. barrycrane1 Win User

XBOX Controller headsets assigne to broken controller

HI the headset works fine, tried another one, did the hard reset and still the same issue. The wireless controller will not detect the headset it remains assingned to the broken wired controller
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One

6. Cthoms81 Win User

Mic is acting strange

This can be caused by either the headset is faulty or the connection to the controller is bad. Has he tried a different headset at all?

The only solution to this is for him to buy a new headset or controller. Maybe even a wireless headset.

If he has issues with other wired ones then it could be his controller. If he doesnt have another headset try the current headset a different controller.
Thema:

Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

1. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues - Similar Threads - Controller Wireless Headset

2. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  3. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  4. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  5. My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller: I have a wireless headset connected to my xbox and when i try to play NHL 24 Be a pro mode and play a game it shows as a second controller and doesnt allow me to continue. I usually turn my...
  6. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with...
  7. headset on xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset on xbox one wireless controller: Goodmorning, I connected my headphone directly to my xbox one controller, but when I connect controller through bluetooth I can ear only sound and is impossible to speak even if mic is on. Any...
  8. Controller, wireless headset complete disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Controller, wireless headset complete disconnect: Current version: Xbox update preview beta Scenario: Loss of connection of controller, headset (xbox wireless headset), and when in use, racing wheel (thrustmaster tmx pro) for around 20 seconds...
  9. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76
  10. Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting: I’ve had these controllers and Xbox for three years and nothing like this has ever happened. I use the controllers that came with the xbox and use a new Razer Kaira wireless headset. They all...