Controller and headset issue

Discus and support Controller and headset issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When i put in a perfectly fine headset i can hear audio but can’t be heard when i talk, i have found it is a problem to do with my controller but don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lewis Anderson1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Controller and headset issue

When i put in a perfectly fine headset i can hear audio but can’t be heard when i talk, i have found it is a problem to do with my controller but don’t know what it is

:)

Lewis Anderson1, Dec 1, 2022
  2. InsectCentaur37 Win User

Xbox controller reset

Try to use the headset to another controller.

If your headset works to another controller, then it is an issue with your controller that might need to be replaced or repaired.

You can try first to use another headset to the controller ( the one where your headset it not working ) to see if it is an issue with the headset.
  3. Rostom L Win User

headser chat mixer greyed out whenever i turn xbox off

Hi Hassan!

There's a possibility that the issue may be on your controller headset jack. To further isolate the issue, try to use a different controller with your headset. Maybe your controller headset jack needs cleaning.
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

My Mic Wont Work On Xbox

Will need some more info, what is the make and model of the headset

Has this worked the past.

Does the headset portion work correctly, in other words do you just have an issue with the mic.

Can you try another controller, or better yet try using the headset on a friends xbox or take it to gamestop

If the headset works on another controller then it may be an issue with the controller or console, if this headset does not work with another controller, then it may be an issue with the headset.

Not all headsets are supported with the xbox
  5. choppyseize Win User

head set not being XBOX are no longer working

It could be that the headset is faulty now or that the jack in the controller itself is the issue. How old is the headset and controller ? What brand is the headset ?
  6. Etag_Mixer Win User

Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat

can you try the headset in another controller?

This will identify if it is the headset itself or the controller that is the issue
Thema:

Controller and headset issue

1. Controller and headset issue - Similar Threads - Controller headset issue

2. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  3. Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in: Hi, my daughter is trying to play my xbox one when she plugs a headset in it works OK in the fortnight lobby but as soon as a game loads it disconnects the controller. Any ideas? Thanks...
  4. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  6. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  7. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  8. Controllers and headset disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers and headset disconnecting: Since I bought my new TV (LG C3 77") I have big problems with my two controllers and Xbox wireless headset on my Xbox Series X. The Xbox button begins to flash on the controllers and it...
  9. Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect: I have an issue that when my wored headset is connect to my Xbox One controller, I have audio issues and my controller will desync. The audio is almost always spotty but the controller will...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...