Controller Advice Request
Discus and support Controller Advice Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to know if these new Xbox Series X|S controllers are worth the continual pain. Every update breaks my controller even more, and there has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlitzGear02, Apr 16, 2021.
Thema:
Controller Advice Request
Loading...
-
Controller Advice Request - Similar Threads - Controller Advice Request
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Console controller advice please
in XboX InsidersConsole controller advice please: Looking for advice of controller upgrade Currently using a Elite Series 2, which is at the end of its lifecycle, and I won't be buying another of these Have been reviewing the Gamesir G7 Pro... -
New to Xbox 360 need advice on controller audio + HDMI setup
in XboX InsidersNew to Xbox 360 need advice on controller audio + HDMI setup: Hey everyone I’m new to the Xbox 360 ecosystem (been a PlayStation guy till now — PS4 owner) and had a couple of questions I hope you all can help with: Controller Audio Question: On the PS4,... -
Best xbox wireless controller 2025 | Expert Advice
in XBoX on ConsolesBest xbox wireless controller 2025 | Expert Advice: I researched about the best Xbox wireless controller for the past few days because I need one for gaming on my Xbox Series X and sometimes on my PC. I read reviews on The Verge, IGN, and... -
My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??
in XBoX on WindowsMy wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d