Controle/Fone de ouvido [Translation - Control/Earphone]
Discus and support Controle/Fone de ouvido [Translation - Control/Earphone] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Eu comprei o meu Xbox One S no dia 13 de Dezembro de 2018, ontem, estava jogando e percebi que o meu fone de ouvido estava Parando de funcionar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CantiniC30, Feb 12, 2019.
Thema:
Controle/Fone de ouvido [Translation - Control/Earphone]
Loading...
-
Controle/Fone de ouvido [Translation - Control/Earphone] - Similar Threads - Controle Fone ouvido
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
CONTROLE DO XBOX ON X NÃO RECONHECE FONE (TIPO P2) [XBOX ON X CONTROL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE...
in XBoX on ConsolesCONTROLE DO XBOX ON X NÃO RECONHECE FONE (TIPO P2) [XBOX ON X CONTROL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE...: Estava tudo normal, o controle funcionava perfeitamente com os vários tipos de fone e headset, até que ontem (26/06/2019) o controle passou a NÃO reconhecer mais os fones que encaixavam no P2 do... -
Controle nao reconhece o fone de ouvido [ Control does not recognize earphone]
in XBoX on ConsolesControle nao reconhece o fone de ouvido [ Control does not recognize earphone]: Pessoal, estou com problemas, meu controle do xbox one nao esta reconhecendo o fone de ouvido, tem dia que funciona normalmente, mais muitas vezes ele conecta e desconecta ao mesmo tempo, acredito...