Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]
Discus and support Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tento controlar o tempo de uso do xbox pelos meus filhos. Quando é necessário usar a conta para acessar algum programa ou jogo, funciona bem. Mas há... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatheusBortolin, Feb 7, 2020.
Thema:
Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]
Loading...
-
Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family] - Similar Threads - Controle uso por
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Problema Controle XBox One com menos de Três meses de uso[Translation-XBox One Control...
in XBoX on ConsolesProblema Controle XBox One com menos de Três meses de uso[Translation-XBox One Control...: Boa Tarde, comprei dois controles XBox One em 10 de Junho 2020, e o botão RB esta danto tilt, em momentos fuciona e em momentos não funciona, preciso de assitência, pois ainda esta na garantia.... -
Falla control xbox one s para pc en 7 meses de uso
in XBoX on WindowsFalla control xbox one s para pc en 7 meses de uso: Falla el control Xbox one s para pc que adquirí por mercado libre, oficial, en caja cerrada y con garantia. 7 meses de uso y ya se murió el LB y el RB va en camino a lo mismo, deben ser los... -
Mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y de pronto se apago
in XBoX on WindowsMi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y de pronto se apago: mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y solo se apago y dejo de encender [Translate] My control has less than 30 days of use and it only goes out and I stop lighting [Translate]...