Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

Discus and support Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas tardes, Tengo 3 controles que compré originales ellos, y siempre me pasa con cualquiera de los 3, que cuando vibra en algun encontronazo en el... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GermánNúñez, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

Buenas tardes,

Tengo 3 controles que compré originales ellos, y siempre me pasa con cualquiera de los 3, que cuando vibra en algun encontronazo en el FIFA 20 se me apaga.. no puedo jugar mas porque se me desconecta continuamente, porque le pasa eso a los controles? no
    hay opción para desactivar la vibración, ni en el juego ni en el control... evidentemente es una falla en la calidad de los dispositivos.. Sls

[Translation-Good afternoon

I have 3 controls that I bought originals them, and it always happens to me with any of the 3, which when it vibrates in some encounter in the FIFA 20 turns off.. I can't play anymore because I'm constantly disconnected, because that happens to the controls?
    there is no option to disable vibration, either in the game or in control... it's obviously a flaw in the quality of the devices. Sls]

:)

GermánNúñez, Jul 8, 2020
  2. GermánNúñez Win User

Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360 control when vibrating turns off []

Gracias por la respuesta, el tema es que mis 3 controles Xbox360 son de PC, y en las opciones que me da la configuración en la bola del centro del control, me abre la configuración de windows 10 y no me permite sacar la vibración, en ninguna parte de la
    configuración, no tengo consola de Xbox360 creo que este video es para los controles que tienen la consola y no para el control de PC, te agradezco, por lo que he visto en Internet no se puede sacar la vibracion de los Xbox360 de PC, salvo que el juego lo
    permita en su configuración interna, gracias por la ayuda, deberían implementar en la configuración alguna opción para desactivar la vibracion, te agradezco la ayuda pero no hay manera, al menos en este video, sls

-[Translation - Thanks for the answer, the issue is that my 3 Xbox360 controls are from PC, and in the options that the configuration gives me in the ball in the center of the control, it opens the configuration of windows 10 and does not allow
    me to remove the vibration, in
    no part of the configuration, I do not have an Xbox360 console I think this video is for the controls that the console has and not for the PC control, I thank you, from what I have seen
    on the Internet you cannot get the vibration out of the Xbox360

PC, unless the game allows it in its internal configuration, thanks for the help, you should implement in the configuration some option to disable the vibration, I thank you for the help but there is no way, at least in this video, sls]
  3. GermánNúñez Win User

Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360 control when vibrating turns off []

Lo uso con pilas, vibra y se apagan, cualquiera de los 3 controles que tengo le pasa lo mismo

-[Translation - I use it with batteries, it vibrates and they turn off, any of the 3 controls that I have happens the same]
  4. luissolid Win User

Una duda el control lo usas con baterías o el carga y juega?

Saludos!

-[Translation - A question the control you use it with batteries or the load and it plays?

Regards!]
  5. Kraxi_i Win User

Hola GermanNuñez

Puedes deshabilitar la vibración del control.

Probablemente este video, te pueda ayudar, es un poco viejito para la configuracion actual des SO del xbox, pero aun es funcional

-[Translation - Hello GermanNuñez

You can disable the vibration of the control.

This video can probably help you, it is a bit old for the current xbox OS configuration, but it is still functional]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMg3gKQII8w
  6. YulianaMontealegre Win User

Resident evil 0 si spegne la console [Translation-Resident evil 0 turns off the console]

El mío se apaga cuando el tren se descarrila, en ése video se me apaga la consola.

[Translation - Mine shuts down when the train derails, in that video the console shuts down.]
Thema:

Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

1. Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360... - Similar Threads - Control Microsoft Xbox360

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  4. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  7. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  8. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  9. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  10. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...