Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.
Discus and support Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play Minecraft, about like 20 minutes in, either my CTRL key or Windows key registers as being held down. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alyssa Nava, Jul 15, 2023.
Thema:
Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.
Loading...
-
Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft. - Similar Threads - Control key Windows
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any... -
How can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ?: I have already suscribed to Xboxinsiders and windows gaming, it seems i have the updated Xbox accessories release (2209.2209.14005.0) but still when I want to configure my controller I do no have... -
key of parental control, help please!
in XBoX on Consoleskey of parental control, help please!: forget my parental control key and I do not have how to recover it. what do I do to reestablish it? 73bbf3bc-11bd-4948-a3be-1cbf26633c61