Control game has problem on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Control game has problem on Xbox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Control game is having several crashes on my Xbox Series S. Sometimes it simply crashes with a high-pitched sound, other times it displays a out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndreMartinsV, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Control game has problem on Xbox Series S

The Control game is having several crashes on my Xbox Series S. Sometimes it simply crashes with a high-pitched sound, other times it displays a out of vídeo memory message. I would like to know if the problem is related to the console or the game.

Control game has problem on Xbox Series S [​IMG]

:)

AndreMartinsV, Dec 27, 2020
  2. LuisZuniga2 Win User

Warranty repair returned wrong

I had the same problem but I sent a series s controller and I got a one s controller in return, and the series s controller I sent came with my Xbox, brand new
  3. Reubowski Win User

How do I fix my mic

Hello thanks

I have an Xbox 1 s and a wired headset but my controller is a series s controller. I have tried with a different controller which is an Xbox 1 controller and it fixed the problem. However that isn’t my controller so I still have the same problem.
  4. Yussif AlOmar Win User

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

i have same issue

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on,
    The problem happened to me a lot and the batteries are new, and i did power cycle, The device and the control were updated

my device xbox Series s, i got it two days ago
  5. John P_14 Win User

Will any wireless controller work on a series s?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Xbox wireless controllers, including the latest Xbox Wireless Controllers included with the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, are compatible with the Xbox Series S. In addition, some older Xbox One wireless controllers work with the Xbox Series S. As for third-party wireless controllers, the compatibility depends on the specific controller and whether it is designed to work with the Xbox wireless protocol. The Ant eSports controller you mentioned appears to be a third-party controller designed for PC gaming, and it may not be compatible with the Xbox Series S.
  6. AwaKening1 Win User

Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore

Hello I would like to know if the new update of Xbox series x | s controllers has solved the problems concerning non detection on xbox accessories apps on Windows 10, because I do not have a console for downgrade of the frimware controller, thanks alot
Thema:

Control game has problem on Xbox Series S

1. Control game has problem on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Control game has

2. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. “You need a controller to play this game”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “You need a controller to play this game”: I’m using my Xbox series S controller with a USB-C to USB wired connection, and I frequently get the message “you need a controller to play this game” when playing. I haven’t played other games...
  5. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  6. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  7. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  8. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  9. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  10. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...