Control Assignment for TCA Thrustmaster Captian Pack X Airbus Edition - XBOX
Discus and support Control Assignment for TCA Thrustmaster Captian Pack X Airbus Edition - XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, We bought our son a Xbox, MSFS24 Premium Edition, and the TCA Thrustmaster Airbus, plus quadrant. I've watched endless amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Cooper2, Apr 6, 2025.
Thema:
Control Assignment for TCA Thrustmaster Captian Pack X Airbus Edition - XBOX
Loading...
-
Control Assignment for TCA Thrustmaster Captian Pack X Airbus Edition - XBOX - Similar Threads - Control Assignment TCA
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
bug(Elite Controller 2): It is impossible to swap mini-joysticks and then assign actions to...
in XboX Insidersbug(Elite Controller 2): It is impossible to swap mini-joysticks and then assign actions to...: I have an xbox elite controller 2 and I encountered a firmware bug while customizing through “accessories”. The firmware version of the controller is 5.22.16.0 I tried to make in GTA V air... -
Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox controllers assigned to profiles issue: My wife and I are trying to play 2 player fortnite. I recently bought her a new Xbox brand Xbox controller and a turtle beach head set. I paired her new controller to our Xbox and created her own... -
How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?: Hello, when I try to play 2 players locally on my Xbox series S, it recognizes the 2 controllers for player 1. I tried to turn off/turn on the controller 2, it still assign it to player 1. How can...