Continue making slim 360 models

Discus and support Continue making slim 360 models in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 Slim was a console model and it still should be there, the E model was unnecessary and useless and pointless, it has no optical port but Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SargentDynamit8, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Continue making slim 360 models

Xbox 360 Slim was a console model and it still should be there, the E model was unnecessary and useless and pointless, it has no optical port but Xbox one does, how weird. Xbox 360 slim must be manufactured as everyone would agree.

:)

SargentDynamit8, Feb 19, 2016
  2. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Has Microsoft release of the "S" or "Slim" helped?

do you think since MS released the Slim model it has helped sales and made more people continue to buy 360 and grow the community? good idea or bad idea?

Chris123WW, Feb 19, 2016
  3. Will 250 gb slim xbox 360 be fully functional after you remove the hard drive?

If you remove the hard drive from a 250 gb xbox 360 slim model, will the console still be fully functional like a 4gb slim model?

CaringBirch5649, Feb 19, 2016
  4. Continue making slim 360 models

sorry but some of the game developers are not making their games for the 360, so what would be the point of Microsoft making the 360 if there will be no games for it.

IAmProjectAlice, Feb 21, 2016
  5. The E model 360 replaced the S model 360. It was designed to mimic the looks of the One but was basically a cost cutting exercise by MS as the number of USB ports was reduced, the optical out was ditched, as was the large A/V port.

Paraffin Alien, Feb 26, 2016
  6. To be honest I have the E model 360, and it is a very nice console apart from having less USB ports and the optical out was ditched.

IAmProjectAlice, Feb 27, 2016
  7. Yep proud owner of a brand new E-console myself, bought it a few months ago. Not enough reasons for me to jump on the xbox one yet.

HighlandRainbow, Feb 29, 2016
  8. Continue making slim 360 models

yeah i have a 360 e console as well, but will be getting a xbox one in september

IAmProjectAlice, Oct 31, 2018
  9. HighlandRainbow Win User

Yep proud owner of a brand new E-console myself, bought it a few months ago. Not enough reasons for me to jump on the xbox one yet.
  10. IAmProjectAlice Win User

To be honest I have the E model 360, and it is a very nice console apart from having less USB ports and the optical out was ditched.
  11. Paraffin Alien Win User

The E model 360 replaced the S model 360. It was designed to mimic the looks of the One but was basically a cost cutting exercise by MS as the number of USB ports was reduced, the optical out was ditched, as was the large A/V port.
  12. IAmProjectAlice Win User

sorry but some of the game developers are not making their games for the 360, so what would be the point of Microsoft making the 360 if there will be no games for it.
  13. IAmProjectAlice Win User

yeah i have a 360 e console as well, but will be getting a xbox one in september
Thema:

1. Continue making slim 360 models - Similar Threads - Continue making slim

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  10. Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise: My Xbox was acting weird so I turned it off then when I turned it back on it gave my a black screen so I reset it now there’s a kind of scratching noise coming from it and sometimes 4 beeps...