Continuation of gamepass ultimate subscription

Discus and support Continuation of gamepass ultimate subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to continue my xbox gamepass subscription before it expires, so i was entering my code to do so... Normally they give me the option for recurred... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laurens Cornelis, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Continuation of gamepass ultimate subscription

I want to continue my xbox gamepass subscription before it expires, so i was entering my code to do so... Normally they give me the option for recurred billing or not but it doesn't show up once i want to enter the code for my gamepass, Any help is much apreciated.

:)

Laurens Cornelis, Mar 16, 2023
  2. TheRazorEnigma Win User

can i get some help?

Hello, you will need to pay the total price of gamepass ultimate if you wish to continue your subscription after January 6th. If you would like to go back to just gamepass, you can cancel your gamepass ultimate and resume paying for gamepass.
  3. Francia J. Win User

If there is no backup payment method there will be no option for auto-renewal, Laurens.

For me, I am required to have a backup payment method even with redeeming a subscription code. There are no official announcements regarding changes, but a backup payment method is required for the auto-renewal to be turned on.

If you're looking forward to redeeming a code again, you can definitely do so, it will just stack up.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to have a payment method on file for recurring billing. That's what the system would know to use for the next payment.
  5. Laurens Cornelis Win User

It's optional to add a credit card or paypall, i have never added a credit card or paypall to my acount, i only have to enter a code for gamepass ultimate from wich they ask me te recur the subscription or not but now it doesn't show up. I checked my acount and saw it turned off so i don't understand why it doesn't work this time, has there been changes lately?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Laurens, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once you enter the code for your game pass, you'll be asked for a credit card or PayPal, once done, you can simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services, to manage and turn on the recurring subscription.
Thema:

1. Continuation of gamepass ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - Continuation gamepass ultimate

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  10. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...