Continual Foul Messages

Discus and support Continual Foul Messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was told by a customer service rep to post this here for Enforcement? I'm being walked through how to block this person (I'm not familiar with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galeteya, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Galeteya
    Galeteya Guest

Continual Foul Messages

I was told by a customer service rep to post this here for Enforcement?

I'm being walked through how to block this person (I'm not familiar with the 'friends list'/familiar areas of the Xbox One - still new to me).

I was playing multiplayer on Watch_Dogs, hacking another player, and I got to 99%. He turned off his Xbox so that I couldn't win (the ratio between us was quite a bit and I would've won a lot of notoriety/'online experience'). I gave him a thumbs-down on
    the game-ending page and sent him a message that I reported him. There was no foul language in my message and it was short and to the point. He proceeded to send me messages with extremely foul language, offensive and sexist slurs, and more. I would be more
    than willing to give out the gamertag because, frankly, this doesn't make me want to play this online anymore. Especially having just gotten done with a match by someone similar who quit early when knowing they were going to lose (same case, just no awful
    messages).

:)

Galeteya, Sep 29, 2014
  2. Cevni Jetnu
    Cevni Jetnu Guest
    Foul text message issue.

I filed a compliant against someone who sent me a disgusting hateful message for no reason. I blocked communications and spoke to a customer service rep via chat. They asked me to also post a thread on this forum so the enforcement team could look over it.
    I don't know that I should rename the offender here or wait to be asked or if the information is already tied to the report made with my gamertag.

Cevni Jetnu, Sep 29, 2014
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Foul text message issue.

Do Not name the offender. It will be deleted anyway.

You have already done what you can.... It's best to just move on.

No need to keep tabs with the offending player, just play on without them.

Thanks for the report!!!! The XBLPET is looking into the situation and will take care of the issue if needed.

GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Sep 29, 2014
  4. Galeteya
    Galeteya Guest

Continual Foul Messages

**UPDATE**

I've blocked them. But I sure as hell don't want this guy harrassing other people.

Galeteya, Sep 29, 2014
  5. In this case you seem to have done everything I would advise, report the user, and block communications. The Enforcement team will investigate all reports filed and act accordingly. I would also suggest in the future, Don't send the user you are reporting
    a message telling them you have reported them. It likely will save you from further harassment.

VASHTA NER4DA, Sep 29, 2014
  6. Galeteya
    Galeteya Guest
    Understood. Thank you for the hasty reply - I'll refrain from the messages in the future.

Galeteya, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Galeteya Win User

Continual Foul Messages

**UPDATE**

I've blocked them. But I sure as hell don't want this guy harrassing other people.
  8. Galeteya Win User

Continual Foul Messages

Understood. Thank you for the hasty reply - I'll refrain from the messages in the future.
  9. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Continual Foul Messages

In this case you seem to have done everything I would advise, report the user, and block communications. The Enforcement team will investigate all reports filed and act accordingly. I would also suggest in the future, Don't send the user you are reporting
    a message telling them you have reported them. It likely will save you from further harassment.
  10. BongKaos Win User

Foul text message issue.

Do Not name the offender. It will be deleted anyway.

You have already done what you can.... It's best to just move on.

No need to keep tabs with the offending player, just play on without them.

Thanks for the report!!!! The XBLPET is looking into the situation and will take care of the issue if needed.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  11. dpoet Win User

BLOCKING PLAYERS FROM PLAYING WITH YOUR CHILD IS IMPOSSIBLE

The best way is to only allow chat from friends. file a complaint about any bullying, foul language or innappropriate messages. MS do take action ranging from removing chat from offender to suspension and ban for continued abuse. the avoid player is next
    to useless.
Thema:

Continual Foul Messages

1. Continual Foul Messages - Similar Threads - Continual Foul Messages

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  10. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...