Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account

Discus and support Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, After some advice, I purchased the special edition of elder Scrolls with all the collectors content, had some issues with it and got a refund.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IV SHINOBI VI, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account

Hi all,

After some advice, I purchased the special edition of elder Scrolls with all the collectors content, had some issues with it and got a refund.

Long story short the same pack went on sale again for less than half what I had originally paid for it, my wife who gameshares with me decided to purchase it.

When I originally purchased it, all content was available to her, including all the collectors edition content etc.

However now I am unable to access any of the content, I am able to download it all on my profile, but none of it is working in game.

Gameshare works fine for other games. Both from me to her and from her to me.

Don't see why this would be an issue?

Didn't manage to get anywhere on the live chat, so I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction?

Many Thanks

:)

IV SHINOBI VI, Nov 23, 2022
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How transfer games to an account from another

Transfer of the licence for the games between 2 accounts is not available at this point in time.

Your brother can however play these games if you set up the gamesharing feature between the 2 accounts.

Certain DLC will not be able to be played by your brother, in game content like the skins in Minecraft will not be available for him either.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

destiny acount sharing

Not all add pn content is available for gamesharing. I suggest you to contact the game's dev support or post to their support forums.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Addons not working anymore

A refund is not possible as time for a refund has passed, you need to use that account on the console to use the content again and will only need to log with that account inside the game, this content will only be available in the account that made the purchase and only in the a Xbox console
  5. denis97g Win User

Purchase on wrong account

unfortunately if you request a refund you'll have to pay it full price.But, you can gameshare with the other account.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

purchased game pass for wrong account

A switch to another account is not possible. You could try to get a refund or use the gameshare feature by setting up the other account as home console..
Thema:

Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account

1. Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account - Similar Threads - Content available gameshare

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  5. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  6. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  7. redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available: i received a gift card code for minecraft java & bedrock edition for pc. when i tried to redeem the code, i was taken to this page:...
  8. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  9. UPGRADE NOW This content is not available to you as a Battlefield™ V trial player. If you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UPGRADE NOW This content is not available to you as a Battlefield™ V trial player. If you...: UPGRADE NOW This content is not available to you as a Battlefield™ V trial player. If you want to get access to this Content you need to upgrade the game ad5a9279-0f7e-4326-b83a-ead2d2e24000
  10. My ultimate edition content from Diablo IV is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ultimate edition content from Diablo IV is not available: Short backstory: Bought Diablo IV: Ultimate edition the 6th of june and at the time did not think much of the ultimate content not showing in the *Manage add ons* menu in the games settings. Have...