Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one.

Discus and support Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the update i notice that i was missing my shadow jago's mimic color witch still shows i own it but i can not access it. any thoughts? #HELP!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bloodyrian, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Bloodyrian
    Bloodyrian Guest

After the update i notice that i was missing my shadow jago's mimic color witch still shows i own it but i can not access it. any thoughts?

#HELP!

:)

Bloodyrian, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Greasychipbutty, Nov 22, 2016
  3. MayRob2
    MayRob2 Guest
    Lost progress & KI no longer loads...

I have exactly the same issue that Killer Instinct doesn't start anymore.

This has happened since either the new Xbox One Update or the Killer Instinct Update (or because of both?).

MayRob2, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Bloodyrian
    Bloodyrian Guest

If anyone has similar issus I spoke with one of the Xbox live support teams and had to uninstall then reinstall the game. I am able to access the color at this time.

Thank you for the help Xbox Support.

Bloodyrian, Nov 23, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy. Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one. :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
  6. MayRob2 Win User

Lost progress & KI no longer loads...

I have exactly the same issue that Killer Instinct doesn't start anymore.

This has happened since either the new Xbox One Update or the Killer Instinct Update (or because of both?).
  7. Bloodyrian Win User

If anyone has similar issus I spoke with one of the Xbox live support teams and had to uninstall then reinstall the game. I am able to access the color at this time.

Thank you for the help Xbox Support.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy. :)
  9. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  10. Mister Beep Win User

KI gold disappeared????

Hey StriderJ24!

Sorry to hear your KI Gold is missing on the Xbox One version. If the correct amount is showing while you're signed into the PC version, let's start by uninstalling and reinstalling Killer Instinct by following these specific steps.

• Uninstall Killer Instinct
    • Power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the power button for 10 seconds, or until the console fully powers down.
    • Power back on and install Killer Instinct.
    I see you mentioned that you have uninstalled already, but give it a go with those specific steps and let us know if the results change. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one. - Similar Threads - Content missing update

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Missing modern warfare 3 content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing modern warfare 3 content: I purchased modern warfare 3 and i didnt receive anything and i was still charged so why didnt i receive the early access or the in game content 9619e1e8-e5b0-45de-bce2-aeb597700da7
  4. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  5. I’m missing in game content that was pre ordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m missing in game content that was pre ordered: I pre ordered FC24 but haven’t received all the items that I paid for d98ac289-c8f5-41e9-8feb-2ae055f6ef6f
  6. The Xbox app game library missing older content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app game library missing older content.: The Windows Xbox app game library does not show games purchase from the Microsoft Store that were previously accessed via the Xbox Companion App. Only current Game Pass and Xbox Store content is...
  7. Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing: I purchased the Ultimate edition of Street Fighter 6, It contains the ultimate pass but that actually contains nothing. No character costumes no colours as described. In fact it is basically the...
  8. Is there any way I can get credited for my missing content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get credited for my missing content?: I've just bought the season pass for Black ops 2 off the xbox store and I have tryed to download the DLCs from the Store menu in Black ops 2 because they are now displayed as free. But when I try...
  9. Why is ultimate edition content missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is ultimate edition content missing?: I bought the dying light 2 ultimate edition but some of the content i still have to pay for even though i should have everything. 1cbebebf-2cba-4ca7-9aac-213d9f35911f
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...