Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

Discus and support Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i redeemed a digital minecraft starter pack code, it exists on the web version. but when i go to the xbox app, there is no mention that i bought it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reteroine, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Reteroine
    Reteroine Guest

i redeemed a digital minecraft starter pack code, it exists on the web version. but when i go to the xbox app, there is no mention that i bought it. help.

:)

Reteroine, Jan 3, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Yeah, you just might have to - though I wouldn't buy a whole Xbox for one game. Probably just easier to buy the correct edition via the Mojang website or Microsoft Store to ensure its the correct one. Java, Windows Edition and then Console editions are all separate and aren't cross buy to my knowledge.

3. Reteroine Win User

damn, i didn't expect that, so i have buy an xbox console to use it?
  4. Reteroine Win User

minecraft from windows is the link you sent me, minecraft itself is what i got on the bundle only :|
  5. XBF John Win User

I'm sorry could you clarify if you could or could not find and download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Microsoft Store app?

You can also try to download it here: Download Minecraft | Minecraft

Thank you,

6. Reteroine Win User

its only the others but not minecraft, yes i did buy the starter pack
Thema:

1. Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code? - Similar Threads - Content doesn't exist

2. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  3. Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works.: Xbox app doesn't show any content. I have game pass ultimate subscription and I can't see any content. Can't see installed games, bought games or game pass games. Nothing. It started when xbox...
  4. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...
  5. Xbox One S 4K Content download doesn't work anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S 4K Content download doesn't work anymore.: Anyone noticed? Or is it still able to do so? submitted by /u/tevvyparker [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC doesn't cover exclusive in-game content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC doesn't cover exclusive in-game content: I bought the PC Game Pass a while ago and I got hooked on the game Dead By Daylight, I saw all of these DLC exclusive characters and decided to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC to get...
  7. Xbox Series X doesn't obey Full RGB setting when in HDR content

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X doesn't obey Full RGB setting when in HDR content: There is an issue with Xbox Series X not outputing full RGB in HDR10 mode despite outputting full RGB in SDR. When you launch any HDR10 content, Xbox will force switch itself to RGB limited. I am...
  8. Apple TV+ app doesn't display Dolby Vision content on HDMI2.1 modes

in XboX Insiders
    Apple TV+ app doesn't display Dolby Vision content on HDMI2.1 modes: As titles says - despite Xbox Series X supporting Dolby Vision, when set to 4K120Hz (therefor requiring HDMI2.1 mode) using Apple TV+ app wouldn't display Dolby Vision, only HDR10. submitted by...
  9. Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.: For anyone who played MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE Edition would possibly know the existence of the FAVORITES PACK. Which were bundled with certain copies of the game. Including 7 DLC packs as told on the...
  10. Xbox Store doesn't load any content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store doesn't load any content.: Hi, i have a problem with my Xbox One. When i go to the Xbox Store and i would like to download/purchase something it doesn't load nothing. It happened with every single game. For example i...