Contacting Xbox Rewards Support

Discus and support Contacting Xbox Rewards Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Not getting rewards points. Is there a way to contact Xbox Rewards directly to report this. Thanks 9f416633-8fa1-4e85-880c-56cde6ba876e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LesTett, Mar 4, 2023.

1. LesTett
    LesTett Guest

Not getting rewards points.

Is there a way to contact Xbox Rewards directly to report this.

Thanks

:)

LesTett, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your concern, yes there is a way to contact Xbox rewards or Microsoft rewards support. Though for this, they can only be reached by filling out a support request form and you will then receive an update from them via email.

For this, just visit https://rewards.bing.com/support and fill out the form including the type of question or issue you have with rewards in order for them to address it. Just put all details needed and once you receive an email update from them, make sure to check it if ever they ask for further details.

I hope the information how to reach them helps. Let us know if you have further questions and we will do our best with our knowledge to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Smwutches Win User

why is rewards on xbox not working

For Rewards problems you'd actually contact Microsoft Rewards support, not regular Xbox support. There's a contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Not able to redeem virtual code!

Make sure you're contacting Microsoft Rewards support and not regular Microsoft/Xbox support. They do not handle the rewards programs. You can contact Microsoft Rewards support via their redemption page.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Activate Xbox Live

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, rewards support will not be able to assist. You may want to try contacting Xbox support directly. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Contacting Xbox Rewards Support - Similar Threads - Contacting Rewards Support

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  6. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  7. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  8. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  9. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks: Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...