Contacting Xbox about real problems is impossible.

Discus and support Contacting Xbox about real problems is impossible. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox support has got to be the worst thing ever, the reason why I had to call them in the first place is because I had two people messaging me on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tobious Sherwin, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Contacting Xbox about real problems is impossible.

Xbox support has got to be the worst thing ever, the reason why I had to call them in the first place is because I had two people messaging me on multiple accounts cursing at me because they didn't live as long as me in dead by daylight if I blocked then they would just swap accounts again and again well I sent one message with a curse word while they sent multiple before I did, I ended up receiving a 7 day ban on my first offense which btw there website said a 7 day suspension but the dates are from August 4th to the 12th and the dude that was cursing at me didn't receive anything, I called Xbox support they told me the enforcement team doesn't have a number but that I could put in my appeal which was not approved and has a 1,000 character limit this is 1,437, I called Xbox support and its funny that they have 5 different options like account and profile, subscriptions and billing, games and apps, etc. but it doesn't matter what option you choose because you will always be connected to a Xbox subscription's and billing agent that try there hardest to not transfer you to a manager and reassure you with lines like "If i were in your situation I wouldn't be happy Aswell" but eventually I was transferred to a manager that gave me the corporate number for the Housten office which was cool and all until I called them and choose the Xbox option just to be told to go back to the Xbox support website therefore resolving absolutely nothing.

:)

Tobious Sherwin, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear you had trouble with people like this. Unfortunately it does sound as though the suspension was upheld and as it was for a week that suggests it's not the first one.

Although there is nothing anyone can do to help with this as the PET are a separate group I can suggest that next time you receive messages like this be sure to immediately report and block the person. Only one report is needed

When the enforcement team investigate accounts they can see all messages sent from that account
  3. OdairBernardo Win User

Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps

This is another problem. It's impossible to contact Xbox One Supoport for Brazil.
  4. I amElgie Win User

Ryse: Son of Rome

You probably want to try and get in contact with the game devs about this one since it's not a problem on xboxs end unless you had to buy the coins with real money.
  5. jrprostyle79 Win User

My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

We have the same problem. My kids microsoft account got stolen today, some hacker was able to get in the account, delete the phone number and change the email on the Microsot account basically stealing it. I have tried multiple ways to contact Microsoft about this but the way they have set their contact department makes it impossible to contact a real agent to notify this and recover the stolen account, the longer we give this hackers time to access more information and do more with the account the worst it is. If any one has a way to contact a real support agent please let us know and if by some chance a Microsoft agent read this please help. Why is there not a option in contact us for stolen or hacked account recovery? I tried all the options and never got a way to email them or contact them directly. Im still waiting for their call that I requested, it said it will take about a minute.
  6. Bastian22 Win User

I feel i was wronged by Microsoft

I have tried establishing contact but it all seems impossible, not reachable via xbox support and the virtual assistant also gives no real help, i get the company is big but i have been wronged severly and seek my compensation
Thema:

1. Contacting Xbox about real problems is impossible. - Similar Threads - Contacting real problems

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  4. How can I get in contact with a real agent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get in contact with a real agent?: The Microsoft support system is an absolute joke. Next to a week I’ve been trying to get in contact with customer services but every point of contact leads to the Virtual Assistant which is...
  5. How can I contact a real support for XBox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I contact a real support for XBox?: Hello, I seem to be getting e-mail subscriptions from someone elses XBox account. Almost every day I receive an e-mail stating that items on my wishlist are on sale, but I never did put anything...
  6. Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...: Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail? 7548a6fb-bc53-4c16-ae12-4a3b20db1efd
  7. My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox: My xbox is having so many problems and i really need to get in contact with someone from xbox but i cant and dont know how, to give a summary of my problems. First the green screen that first...
  8. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...
  9. How do you contact a real person ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact a real person ?: How do you contact a real person not a gamer ? f0fcb1e3-03b9-4353-83f4-7b53dae8e7df
  10. Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!: hey I need a real Xbox one employee to contact me with my problem. 22b92ee0-13a8-4c53-b0b3-50f991e397e9