Contacting support for backwards compatible game glitches on Series X

Discus and support Contacting support for backwards compatible game glitches on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who can I reach out to about the Xbox 360 game Oblivion having broken lighting and spell animations on the Series X? As well as the game sometimes soft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Admiral Dongus, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Contacting support for backwards compatible game glitches on Series X

Who can I reach out to about the Xbox 360 game Oblivion having broken lighting and spell animations on the Series X? As well as the game sometimes soft locking with the ambient/background audio continuing but not a frame of movement and appearing the game is idling in the middle of gameplay, usually in the open world and not small locations.

Also if possible, a discussion about mod support would be great. Especially since if there is ever a remaster of Oblivion, it likely won't support older game saves.

:)

Admiral Dongus, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Admiral Dongus Win User

With the Xbox creators program, after approval of and purchase/acquisition from the developer, can one patch an executable for glitches and upload it to the Microsoft store manually? Whether it be a current system or older system executable if hosted on the store. Oblivion is still on the store and Game Pass.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Mod support is not possibele. The games are encrypted.

It is very unlikely that any changes will be made as the backwards compatibility program has ended last year.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sonic and sega all stars raceing on xbox360

You would need to contact publishers/developers to let them know you want the games backwards compatible, but backwards compatibility is shut down until the Series X is released.

No one on the forums has the ability to add games to backwards compatibility, so spamming the forum will not do anything.
  5. D3adlyViper7 Win User

Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?

6. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Series x and our digital games

I am always worried about this but as the all digital trend continues to grow that worry diminishes. Phil Spencer confirmed the Series X will support all iterations of Xbox games all the way back to the og Xbox to present. This implies all backwards compatible
    titles would be supported on the Series X. I can't imagine Xbox would abandon backwards compatibility.
Thema:

1. Contacting support for backwards compatible game glitches on Series X - Similar Threads - Contacting support backwards

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?: Hi everybody, I just got a new Xbox Series S in India and it’s unusable. The console turns off abruptly after 2-3 minutes. When restarted, a message stating insufficient ventilation shows up and...
  7. How do I contact Minecraft support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft support?: My newly brought account, which is due to me missing the migration deadline, does not allow me to play multiplayer or realms. When I turn of my wifi, and play offline and then turn wifi on again,...
  8. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  9. How do I contact xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact xbox support: Xbox does not give me an option to request a call 81d7b150-8a35-4155-abef-4b2a312e234a
  10. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...