Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...

Discus and support Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About last summer I did a windows reinstall, but before this I ended up porting my Minecraft account to Microsoft without noting the email & have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustToasty, Apr 14, 2022.

1. JustToasty
    JustToasty Guest

Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...

About last summer I did a windows reinstall, but before this I ended up porting my Minecraft account to Microsoft without noting the email & have been unable to play on the account since. I have the account's name & the transaction id for when i first bought Minecraft. I was wondering if I could contact someone who could help me get my account information as I've had a hard time looking for the support I need.

:)

JustToasty, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account login information

Hi JustToasty, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, to access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

I know that you just want to play the game again and sort this out, however, we may need to locate it first. Don't worry because I have here methods that you can definitely check. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Once you locate the email address you can then reset the password to access the Microsoft account to sign-in on the Minecraft launcher.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Minecraft activated

Hi Tin H! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

If you have proof of purchase and can prove that your Minecraft account has been hacked, I recommend contacting Minecraft or Microsoft support directly. They will be able to help you regain access to your account and reset Minecraft activation without having to purchase it again. Please provide all the necessary information and evidence you have, so they can help you effectively.

Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/
    Minecraft Support: https://help.minecraft.net/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Lost Microsoft password

Hi Redbeardbeer007! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

All Microsoft or Xbox support agents will give you the same information, you need to complete the form successfully in order to regain access to your account, since you can only recover an account trough that form, or with the contact methods such as phone number or recovery email you registered on that account
  5. PalZer0 Win User

Forgotten windows live ID/pass

Hi ZDragonLord X.

-

First up, your brother will need to contact phone support to regain access to his account. Due to the sensitivity of info required for identity verification, forum support agents cannot assist you.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

-

As for profiles, if the profile is still on the HDD when it's moved into a new console, it should still be there without needing to redownload it. Additionally, you don't need the original console to download a profile either - just the appropriate Microsoft
    account credentials.

-

Hope that helps.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Java Edition missing from merged account

Hi Josh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Java Edition.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to login to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

In regards with Microsoft employee assistance, you may follow these steps to contact directly to Microsoft Xbox Support according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account... - Similar Threads - Contacting Microsoft Support

2. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  3. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  4. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  5. How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: So to put it short, I play Minecraft on my ps4, but I'm using my Microsoft/Xbox gamer account to play on it. I didn't play yesterday on New Year's Day so I didn't notice the problem until today....
  6. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  7. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  8. I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...: I log into my Family Safety for Microsoft and try to add money to my son's Spending account so he can make purchases on the Xbox. It has worked in the past but now it won't let me. I renewed my...
  9. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...: Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime 279f09c6-d9bc-4aa4-8b48-429e1f9f514d
  10. “Contact us at microsoft support” issue when buying and Microsoft products online

in XBoX on Windows
    “Contact us at microsoft support” issue when buying and Microsoft products online: I’ve had an issue for about 5 months now to where the “contact us at Microsoft support” error has blocked me from buying absolutely anything Microsoft related and I’ve tried everything under the...