Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

Discus and support Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Siddhartha Sahai, May 31, 2023.

1. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact microsoft/xbox service team and talk with them

:)

Siddhartha Sahai, May 31, 2023
  2. Siddhartha Sahai Sri Win User

Bought from Amazon

City: Jhansi
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on having your Xbox repaired.

If I may ask, from what region are you currently residing? And where did you buy the Xbox console?

I believe this would depend on where you purchased the Xbox or on what region your Xbox was being purchased or originally came from as your warranty would only cover to which region that the Xbox came in the first place.

You cannot process an order for service if your region does not have warranty services for your console.

You can review more of that information here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/warra...
  4. Ronnieee Win User

This normally happens when your console is not originated on your region because supposedly, there are service options available for India region and if you are getting that error, it means that the console is not originated on that region. I would suggest reaching out with your seller first to check where the console is originated.
  5. Siddhartha Sahai Sri Win User

I am from India, bought it from Amazon India

Seller was based out of Mumbai, India

The message it shows while trying to order service repair is-“ There are no service option available “
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Did you buy this from India on Amazon as well or is it coming from another region? When you process the repair order online, what does it say?
Thema:

1. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive - Similar Threads - Contact microsoft customer

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller: My £160 elite 2 controller was faulty and in warranty, sent a first warranty repair request and got a replacement from microsoft. It was faulty so sent a 2nd warranty repair request, returned it...