Contact support

Discus and support Contact support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to contact a human either via phone or web chat about account recovery? ddeba20d-43d6-46ac-9e74-c351b98fffcc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Genevieve Wilson, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Contact support

Is there a way to contact a human either via phone or web chat about account recovery?

:)

Genevieve Wilson, Mar 14, 2023
  2. HardstyleNate Win User

contact support

Heyy I have and issue, its seems that when i bought a membership it said that i had a error. i did the instruction told me to do but still isnt resolved. i would appreciated if someone were to Help fix this issue thank you :)
  3. eviltedi Win User

contact support

Call them back and tell them it's not there, I just checked for you, it offers, Ambassador chat or twitter, or call back etc, no email.
  4. Vortey Win User

contact support

Yeah I got a incident number but guy on phone said check website for email grrr fun times lol
  5. POGGERSAmias Win User

contact support

I need switches because after my account a was gone I could not play any game so my friend is allowing me to play my old games cause we used to play with each other and had the same games.
  6. larondasmith Win User

Contacting support

I am not getting the help I need and no one is available to actually talk. Ben was so helpful he made all the notes in my account and when he tried to transfer me we were disconnected
Thema:

Contact support

1. Contact support - Similar Threads - Contact support

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?: Hi everybody, I just got a new Xbox Series S in India and it’s unusable. The console turns off abruptly after 2-3 minutes. When restarted, a message stating insufficient ventilation shows up and...
  7. How do I contact Minecraft support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft support?: My newly brought account, which is due to me missing the migration deadline, does not allow me to play multiplayer or realms. When I turn of my wifi, and play offline and then turn wifi on again,...
  8. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  9. How do I contact xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact xbox support: Xbox does not give me an option to request a call 81d7b150-8a35-4155-abef-4b2a312e234a
  10. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...