Constantly losing IPv6 connection

Discus and support Constantly losing IPv6 connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own two Xbox One's that are kept in instant-on mode and they constantly lose their IPv6 connection/addresses, even after only being off for a short... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Seaman927, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Constantly losing IPv6 connection

I own two Xbox One's that are kept in instant-on mode and they constantly lose their IPv6 connection/addresses, even after only being off for a short time (few hours, to overnight). IPv4 works fine and remains in tact. These are the only devices in my
    home that lose IPv6. Everything else has a rock solid IPv6 connection, so I believe it's an issue specific to the Xbox's.

Now if take either Xbox offline then right back online under the network settings page, IPv6 immediately comes right back, but I don't want to do this every time I turn on my Xbox. Any ideas why this might be happening? I'm using an Asus GT-AC5300 router.
    Any help is appreciated.

:)

Michael Seaman927, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Constantly losing connection

So first off: - I have NO access to the modem as I live in an apartment - I have tried wired and wirelessly playing - I have a netgear router. If it's completely neccessary, I'll list the specs or whatever. Alright so I just recently bought this router
    not even a week ago because my router broke last semester. So we get the xbox connected and such for the first night, and all is well with xbox and cod Ghosts. As of lately, every time we attempt to connect to an online multiplayer game or extinction, we either
    get to jump in the game for maybe 10 seconds and then get booted with a "connection to host lost" or something like that. I also have been playing NCAA 14 and while on the load up, I lose connection to the EA Servers when I'm not even attempting to play online.
    I also get disconnected while playing extinction offline for the love of God. All in all, I frequently immediately go to the network settings afterwards and find that I'm completely connected to xbox live as always. It feels like I get dropped when attempting
    to play a game that can be played online which is a lot of my games. I've been seeing that this has been happening to a lot of people posting here and other websites so please, just tell me what's going on and when to expect the update that's been *** with
    a lot of people's connections. I FIRMLY believe this problem has little to do with my internet. So just cut to the chase please

Umm its Aaron, Oct 23, 2017
  3. lindus popus
    lindus popus Guest
    Losing server connection constantly

I'm trying to rebuild my coins and tickets etc, don't have any to spare. When I lose connection mid-game, there should be a way for the coins to fill in automatically or a way to pause so I can check and click any bingos.

lindus popus, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Constantly losing IPv6 connection

I'm having the same issues. started about the same time. Right after the latest update.

RICK HANDSOME, Oct 29, 2017
  5. RICK HANDSOME Win User

I'm having the same issues. started about the same time. Right after the latest update.
  6. madogdan Win User

Constantly losing connection from matches

I already know it's not my Internet, otherwise it would be happening on other games, only CoD has the issue for me
  7. madogdan Win User

I have the exact same issue, been in contact with both Xbox and Activision, Activision are just as useless as ever and Xbox told me to try and open up the ports on your router, I did that and it still hasn't fixed my game, I have a feeling that this is a
    dodgy copy of the game, I have literally tried everything Xbox told me to do and nothing is fixing my issue
  8. BlackFusion79 Win User

That's great advice but its still a major issue to have to unplug and restart I have had this happen of both my 360 and my One and this is just one of the issue current face on this game and the systems sorry I can't offer any help as I tend to re-click
    and go directly in the Xbox live again and continue gaming hoping it might be fixed sooner rather than later
  9. ItsCrazyChris Win User

I have been taken back to the home screen due to multiplayer games loosing connection I simply unplugged everything and waited a while and haven't had a problem since. Does this work for you?
Thema:

1. Constantly losing IPv6 connection - Similar Threads - Constantly losing IPv6

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  4. Xbox Controller Constant disconection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Constant disconection: I've had this problem with every single Xbox controller I have purchased so I figured it my computer at fault. The controller has been updated with the accessories app and new batteries have been...
  5. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  6. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  7. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  8. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  9. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  10. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....