Constant updates on our console

Discus and support Constant updates on our console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Your constant updates always screw up something. Please cease and desist. You've turned our beloved dashboard into a giant xbox ad. Isn't that enough?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Next_Interest1897, May 15, 2024.

1. Constant updates on our console

Your constant updates always screw up something. Please cease and desist. You've turned our beloved dashboard into a giant xbox ad. Isn't that enough?

submitted by /u/Next_Interest1897
    [link] [comments]

/u/Next_Interest1897, May 15, 2024
  2. DreadGrrl Win User

Is there just too much jammed on xbox?

I find our three Xbox One S consoles to be very trouble free, especially when compared to our gaming computers (which are a constant source of frustration).

While nothing is perfect, and things can always be improved, consoles provide a good balance of performance and stability.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Crazy data use while on a cap

You shouldnt be using it on lte

Consoles always have constant updates

Its really meant for broad bamd connectioms
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Constant updates on Xbox One Console

Hello there,

This sounds like you are part of the preview program. Preview program Consoles receive updates more frequently then consoles that are not enrolled in the program. Here is an FAQ if further support is needed :

Preview program FAQ

If you would like to opt out of the program you can follow these steps.

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.
    2. On the main landing page, select Settings.
    3. Select Manage devices and choose the one you want to remove from the program.
    4. Select Done.

Hope this helps!
  5. killerkilller Win User

Is it normal that every time I turn on my XBOX ONE console it has to update before I do anything. This wouldn't be a problem but the update takes a good 20 to 30 mins every time, is there a way to stop this?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Sounds like you are a member of the preview/insider program. If you opt out of that program you will get a lot fewer updates.
Thema:

Constant updates on our console

1. Constant updates on our console - Similar Threads - Constant updates console

2. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  3. Sick of constant game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sick of constant game updates: Every time I go to play a game it seems to need an update! I’m getting really fed up with it, whilst I get there are improvements etc. that are made why on Earth are they released in the first...
  4. Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...: I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of my games has an update, it spams my screen...
  5. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  6. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  7. Latest Preview Update Constantly Crashing Games and Shutting Down Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Preview Update Constantly Crashing Games and Shutting Down Xbox: My Xbox Series X console says it was last updated on 2 October 2023 OS Version: 10.0.25398.2258 (xb_flt_2309zn.230918-2000) Shell Version: 2309.0.2309.18001 I believe I am part of the Omega...
  8. Brother's xbox constantly turning off on its own while trying to complete the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother's xbox constantly turning off on its own while trying to complete the update: Hello, my brother's Series X will get to 60% on the new update then turns itself off but won't carryout the last 40%. After pressing the power button it turns itself back off after about 10...
  9. CONSTANT crashing on alpha skip ahead update from 9/22/23

in XboX Insiders
    CONSTANT crashing on alpha skip ahead update from 9/22/23: Like the title says, my xbox series x automatically downloaded the 9/22/23 alpha skip ahead update yesterday and all morning today i’ve had about 12 total crashes while trying to play Starfield....
  10. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...