Constant flashing xbox logo on console

Discus and support Constant flashing xbox logo on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox Button on my Xbox One X does not stop flashing. Whenever i turn on my console, it takes ages to start up. But when i turn it off, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElliotPage, Mar 17, 2023.

1. ElliotPage
    ElliotPage Guest

The Xbox Button on my Xbox One X does not stop flashing. Whenever i turn on my console, it takes ages to start up. But when i turn it off, it eventually starts flashing for days and doesn't ever stop. Is there any way to resolve the issue?

:)

ElliotPage, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform the steps below accordingly:

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

De-linking a controller from PC, without using the PC?

You will need to press and hold the controller's "bind" button (small button near the left bumper on top of the controller) until the glowing Xbox logo flashes. Then, press the "bind" button on the console until its Xbox logo flashes. When both devices are
    flashing, they will eventually connect and stop blinking.

More details: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Help setting up xbox one s

Have you paired your controller to the console?

Small button underneath the xbox logo in front of console and on the back of the controller. Press and hold until the lights start flashing.

You will also need a internet connection as it needs an update applied to the operating system.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

Good day

Have you paired your controller with the console.

It is done by pressing and holding the small button on the bottom under the xbox logo in front and the one on the back of the controller until the lights start flashing.

After that it should be able to turn the console on and off with the controller.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox controller reset

You need to keep the sync button pressed until thw xbox logo starts flashing and then try again!!
Thema:

1. Constant flashing xbox logo on console - Similar Threads - Constant flashing logo

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  5. Xbox Controller Constant disconection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Constant disconection: I've had this problem with every single Xbox controller I have purchased so I figured it my computer at fault. The controller has been updated with the accessories app and new batteries have been...
  6. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  7. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  8. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  9. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  10. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...