Constant Flashing on TV

Discus and support Constant Flashing on TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE WITH FIOS TV. TV is constantly flashing. Removed from Xbox One and TC is fine. Tried powering down Xbox One and STB and issue is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yerick, Jan 5, 2014.

1. yerick
    yerick Guest

Constant Flashing on TV

XBOX ONE WITH FIOS TV.

TV is constantly flashing. Removed from Xbox One and TC is fine. Tried powering down Xbox One and STB and issue is still present.

:)

yerick, Jan 5, 2014
  2. andypronesti
    andypronesti Guest
    Luz roja en mi consola xbox 360 slim

Que puedo hacer cuando se enciendo una luz roja en mi consola xbox 360 slim ? La luz no es intermitente , es constante , en el centro.

[ Translation-What can I do when
    you turn on a red light
    on my xbox console 360
    slim? Light is not flashing,
    is constant, in the Center.]

andypronesti, Jan 5, 2014
  3. meeuse425
    meeuse425 Guest
    Flashing TV

No I do not. Just the cable box to the Xbox to the tv

meeuse425, Jan 5, 2014
  4. ClareBarden Win User

HELP

I've the same problem. No matter how many cables i unplug, change or leave to 'cool down' i still get nothing just a beep quick flash o green light then a constant red light and no signal going to the TV. Xbox Support just said send t to them for repair
    (cheaper to buy a pre-owned console)
  5. meeuse425 Win User

Flashing TV

No I do not. Just the cable box to the Xbox to the tv
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Flashing TV

Hey meeuse425 - do you have an AVR or other device (besides the Xbox and cable box) in your HDMI chain?

Some Verizon boxes don't allow more than 1 device between them and the TV.
  7. meeuse425 Win User

Flashing TV

Yes. I've tried it all the way down to 480. That still didn't work
  8. DubhAingeal Win User

Flashing TV

Believe it or not I'm having the same issue have you tried to adjust the output signal to a lower rating like 720
Thema:

Constant Flashing on TV

1. Constant Flashing on TV - Similar Threads - Constant Flashing

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  5. Xbox Controller Constant disconection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Constant disconection: I've had this problem with every single Xbox controller I have purchased so I figured it my computer at fault. The controller has been updated with the accessories app and new batteries have been...
  6. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  7. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  8. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  9. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  10. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...