Constant error codes while installing a game on the xbox gamepass app for pc

Discus and support Constant error codes while installing a game on the xbox gamepass app for pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently restarted my PC to wipe unnecessary files from my pc as it was low on space and had nothing of value. Now when I go to install a game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieHerron2, Sep 8, 2021.

1. JamieHerron2
    JamieHerron2 Guest

I recently restarted my PC to wipe unnecessary files from my pc as it was low on space and had nothing of value.

Now when I go to install a game on the app, I get one of two codes "0x80070005", there is usually another code that appears but it isn't showing this time, strange.

I have logged out and back in, uninstalled the app, I can't install Gaming Services as it comes up with an error code and won't budge, I have checked and updated my drivers.

I am not sure what the issue is.

:)

JamieHerron2, Sep 8, 2021
  2. JamieHerron2 Win User

Does it work if you just restarted your pc ?

I restarted my pc 3 weeks ago due to messing up my files and it was far easier to just do a restart, now my gamepass games won't install yet other gaming platforms work such as Steam, rockstar, ubisoft, etc.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jamie welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue around a year ago. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me to solved this was to restart my PC as it comes here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hmmm that is odd! Have you tried uninstalling the Xbox app?
  5. LordJobes Win User

Error 0x80004005 Cant sign into Xbox live

I have the same issue. I get error 0x80004005 and then "unspecified error code" only on No Man Sky's. I have it installed in the xbox app installed with gamepass for pc. I also have SOT installed the same way but that game plays fine and no error codes.

edit: I have tried the solutions about except the full reinstallation as it isnt all games just NMS.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices

you get that error because gaming services is not installed or updated, gaming services can only install and launch on standard pc architecture and not arm based devices.

the xbox app requires gaming services to be installed to be able to download most xbox app games (gamepass games).
Thema:

1. Constant error codes while installing a game on the xbox gamepass app for pc - Similar Threads - Constant error codes

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  4. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...: As the title suggests, I have this problem constantly. It's been about 7 months of this battle through multiple windows updates. I have the EXACT same issue as this locked thread, and the...
  5. Cant use gamebar, constant errors

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use gamebar, constant errors: I updated my gamebar last night and now every time I try to use it I just get a widget error, even on messages, friends list, achievements list, everything. I can't join a party for more than 5-10...
  6. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  7. I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033: I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033 ever since the update for the game it's been needing me to uninstall and reinstall the game for this...
  8. dead by daylight constant error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    dead by daylight constant error code: Ever since the long shutdown yesterday, my dead by daylight will say “Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later. Error code: 8,001” Ive tried everything like uninstalling and re...
  9. erro constante com código de erro:80072741[constant error with error code: 80072741]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    erro constante com código de erro:80072741[constant error with error code: 80072741]: quando tento entrar pra baixa um aplicativo ou um jogo está dando esse erro, e pede pra tentar mais tarde. como corrige esse erro? Está grave esse problema. [Translation - when I try to download...
  10. Right info but constant error code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right info but constant error code?: So I'm trying to log in to my account on a friends xbox 360 and despite using the correct log in email and password I keep getting error code 8015D003. I've tried logging into and changing...