constant discord loop. relink account bug.

Discus and support constant discord loop. relink account bug. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just want to make use of this new feature but it's just not work. I'll link it try it and it tells me to relink over and over and over. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snoo-88587, Sep 13, 2022.

1. constant discord loop. relink account bug.

I just want to make use of this new feature but it's just not work. I'll link it try it and it tells me to relink over and over and over.

submitted by /u/Snoo-88587
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snoo-88587, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  3. TDoginNC Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Anyone tried deleted discord account and creating a new one? I haven’t yet, but no matter what I do, xbox and discord will not relink.
  4. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  5. THEBucklesFTW Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Guys they fixed it today! Just go to your linked accounts in settings and unlink it and then click on discord outside of settings on the Xbox and relink it on Microsoft edge and finally it worked today! I tried just hopping on today and hitting relink and that didn’t work you have to unlink the account completely and relink it and now it works!
  6. jakepollack Win User

Xbox “relink account “ error

The connection works fine both on discord and the Xbox app, just the console is stuck in a perpetual “relink account” cycle
Thema:

constant discord loop. relink account bug.

1. constant discord loop. relink account bug. - Similar Threads - constant discord loop

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. Constant disconnection from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from the xbox network: When I play gta online xbox series x/s edition solo , I get randomly disconnected from the xbox network for 1 to 3 mins, this happens on no other games or when I play with friends , I can barely...
  4. Xbox constantly disconnects from the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly disconnects from the internet.: Xbox Series X constantly disconnects from the internet from every 2min to every 2hrs (not usually longer than that). I've tried restarting both the modem and console, cleared MAC address on the...
  5. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  6. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  7. Xbox Controller Constant disconection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Constant disconection: I've had this problem with every single Xbox controller I have purchased so I figured it my computer at fault. The controller has been updated with the accessories app and new batteries have been...
  8. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  9. constant disconnect from discord vc on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    constant disconnect from discord vc on xbox: Hey all, my friend and I have been experiencing a constant discord while in discord voice chats. His is more frequent (10-12 times per hour) and mine is a few times a day at most. He’s tried a new...
  10. Discord beta constant connection loop on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta constant connection loop on Android: So did the whole linking everything goes smoothly all the way up to when I try to join it's says connected to my Xbox I then click on the return discord and then it just get stuck in connectiing...