Consolidating accounts from xbox 360 and 1
Discus and support Consolidating accounts from xbox 360 and 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 and an xbox 1. When I set up the xbox 1 I didn't have the login info for the 360 so they are separate user names/ accounts. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QUEEZYPENGUIN, Jan 6, 2021.
Thema:
Consolidating accounts from xbox 360 and 1
Loading...
-
Consolidating accounts from xbox 360 and 1 - Similar Threads - Consolidating accounts 360
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Consolidation of email and transfer of XBOX Live account
in XBoX AccessibilityConsolidation of email and transfer of XBOX Live account: I have had an XBOX Live account for close to 20 years now and when I set the profile up, I created a new email dedicated to it. This was done at a time when OneDrive and Microsoft 365 was not... -
How to consolidate microsoft profiles and get rid of an old email
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to consolidate microsoft profiles and get rid of an old email: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One that is linked to my xbox account, but this account doesn't use my current email address. The other account I accidently created when I got a new windows laptop,... -
Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong
in XBoX Games and AppsIssue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...