Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)

Discus and support Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit. I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VioletMayfly, May 29, 2026.

  1. Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)


    I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit.

    I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox guide acting up. Whenever I try to scroll down or interact with anything, the guide freezes and sometimes causes pixelated green specks to appear on the screen.

    I’ve also been having problems with games crashing and leaving my screen frozen. During this, I’m unable to open the guide as well. Because of these issues, I can’t use the “Report a Problem” feature either, since it displays an error whenever I attempt to open it.

    submitted by /u/VioletMayfly
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/VioletMayfly, May 29, 2026
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Leave Xbox Preview with second hand Xbox one

    Hello Freescotland

    Here is a guide explaining everything about the
    xbox insider
    . this section is how you want to manage the console:

    How can I join the Xbox One Update Preview, or move my console to a different Preview ring?

    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console.
    2. On the main landing page, select Insider content.
    3. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview.
    4. Select Join or Manage.
    5. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    6. The rings in order are Alpha, Beta, Delta then omega
    Hope this helps

    Thanks

    brad

    Xbox forum Team
  3. Benjamin_Wright Win User

    Xbox: Keyboard and Mouse Support

    Would it happen to be Xbox One Update Preview Omega?

    And thank you for such a quick reply.
  4. Verified Man Win User

    my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

    which one , i see upadte preview omega and update preview delta?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

    Hi Bruce,

    The update you are stating in the post that just released 18363.7196.191016-1200 is an omega ring update for the preview program and not a public release. This will explain also why you are getting the errors as you are on a preview ring so the OSU1
    you are trying to install is different and don't match. Somehow you are enrolled in the preview program. You can view the post on the update

    here.


    You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console or from PC (even if not an Xbox Insider) so we can investigate it further:

    1. On your console, install the Xbox Insider Hubapp (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xboxbutton on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.


    I hope that this helps you out!

    Brad
  6. HazimAfzal Win User

    Xbox One S(2020) freezing when Thrustmaster 458 connected

    Hi All,

    Just to give an update, the matter has been RESOLVED. It has come through via new xbox OS update. For me, since I removed my console from xbox insider preview, update wasn’t showing. I had to re-join xbox insider preview. I selected the Omega version. The console was then updated and I did a restart. Everything seems to be back to normal. F1 2021 is working fine, both steering and pedals. No lag in game or at the menu.

    Hope the problem has been resolved for others as well. Thanks to everyone who raised the issue with xbox support.

    Good luck gaming.
Thema:

Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)

Loading...
  1. Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega) - Similar Threads - Console Guide Gaming

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. How Xbox can win the next Console Generation (A How to Guide)

    in XboX Insiders
    How Xbox can win the next Console Generation (A How to Guide): As of writing this post the PS5 has sold 80.3 Million units while Xbox Series X/S has sold 32.46 Million copies. Its fair to say that Microsoft has lost and has been losing the console war to Sony...
  9. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  10. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423