Console will not go past sign in screen,

Discus and support Console will not go past sign in screen, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the xbox 360 belonged to someone else and is stuck in sign in and can't access the settings screen. And controller will not turn on console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KATHRYNYOUNG3, Jun 27, 2019.

  1. Console will not go past sign in screen,


    the xbox 360 belonged to someone else and is stuck in sign in and can't access the settings screen.

    And controller will not turn on console.

    :)
     
    KATHRYNYOUNG3, Jun 27, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    Console will not go past sign in screen,

    Hello Kathryn,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you able to skip sign in? Is there a removable hard drive in your Xbox 360? If so, we need to test if the hard drive is corrupted in any way. Lets try removing it as a troubleshooting step. Make sure you
    console is turned off and unplugged before removing the hard dive.

    You can check this link out to locate where the hard drive would be located on each type of Xbox 360 : Add or remove an Xbox 360 Hard Drive

    Turn on your console without the hard drive. Let us know the results
  3. Egdur Drahcir Win User

    Xbox Live Signing In After Recover Gamertag

    The network test was fine.

    After I sign in my profile and click on connect to Xbox live, it shows the signing in screen and continues to sign in but doesn't and won't go past that screen.

    Thanks.
  4. Nismo 7 Win User

    Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play

    This got me past the something went wrong error, but it's still not passing the screen where it says sign into your Xbox screen to pair the console.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Won't go past loading screen

    To solve this issue you should apply the offline update through usb:

    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Rage 2 screen flickering

    I was having problems with this game last week. It kept freezing and then it wouldn't go past the sign-in screen. I did a hard reset and that fixed it for a day or two. It started happening again but then I got a console update and it's been okay since
    then. I think that game is just unstable.
Thema:

Console will not go past sign in screen,

Loading...
  1. Console will not go past sign in screen, - Similar Threads - Console past sign

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Past 2 Alpha updates my console no longer recognizes Discord Nitro

    in XboX Insiders
    Past 2 Alpha updates my console no longer recognizes Discord Nitro: After receiving the previous Alpha Update (still persistent with the new one). When trying to start a discord call or join a VC on discord it says I can get Nitro and when in a VC I'm limited to...