Console was stolen

Discus and support Console was stolen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, my console was stolen. Am I able to see if it has connected to Xbox live? How to I remove my account information from it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RachelNZ, Dec 16, 2017.

  1. RachelNZ
    RachelNZ Guest

    Console was stolen


    hi, my console was stolen. Am I able to see if it has connected to Xbox live? How to I remove my account information from it?

    :)
     
    RachelNZ, Dec 16, 2017
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Dec 16, 2017
    #2
  3. The SMF
    The SMF Guest
    ebay. console only xbox one

    well i know my local game had their x1 stolen, console only, nothing else..... tho it has been bricked by microsoft Console was stolen :D
     
    The SMF, Dec 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    Console was stolen

    You'll need to login to your Xbox account on a computer and change your password.

    Then if possible, recover it onto another console.
     
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    reset home xbox

  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

    Tracking xbox

    Do you mean "track" as in it has gone missing/been stolen and you're trying to locate it?

    If your console was stolen, definitely inform the police and give them the console's serial number.

    Here's the Xbox Support link for what to do when a console is stolen: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console
  7. Shrk1990 Win User

    Warranty

    Hey there,

    If your console has been stolen, follow the tips listed through the
    Xbox Support Website
    regarding a stolen console.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

    My controller

    Unfortunately you will not be able to track your controller if it was stolen.

    If the console was stolen then you follow the steps in the link below.

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/stolen-console
  9. IceStorm III Win User

    stolen x box and games

    [quote user="flossy5"]I am so sad my x box kinect was stolen[/quote]Only the police can request Microsoft's assistance in finding a stolen console, or a burglar by way of a console that was stolen.
Thema:

Console was stolen

Loading...
  1. Console was stolen - Similar Threads - Console was stolen

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen: How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen bb9066e6-7447-48d3-b187-9b8d717cb421
  8. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  9. steps 2 report the stolen consoles

    in XBoX Accessibility
    steps 2 report the stolen consoles: steps 2. reports the stolen consoles Xbox one s .t a42af984-e008-4531-b341-30e347dc8690
  10. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3