Console Wars (TIME TO STOP)
Discus and support Console Wars (TIME TO STOP) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Console Wars also known as tech wars are becoming a regular thing i`m seeing on social media. How do you feel about it? I personally hate it, i keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBA_Hype, Feb 21, 2020.
Thema:
Console Wars (TIME TO STOP)
Loading...
-
Console Wars (TIME TO STOP) - Similar Threads - Console Wars STOP
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us
in XboX InsidersStop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,... -
I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console: I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console, I used to play War Thunder normally but I uninstalled it because I didn't play much and suddenly I can't install it... -
Bring the Total War Saga to Consoles – Save Marriages, or End Them?
in XBoX Games and AppsBring the Total War Saga to Consoles – Save Marriages, or End Them?: Hello Xbox/Microsoft team and fellow gamers, I wanted to start a conversation about something that’s been on my (and many others') minds – when are we getting the Total War saga on consoles?... -
When will Microsoft allow Gaijin (War Thunder) to allow console players to access and use...
in XBoX on WindowsWhen will Microsoft allow Gaijin (War Thunder) to allow console players to access and use...: Gaijin has a market place to buy and sell a lot of the games contents (decals/camouflages) though this is currently only available for PC players and not those who play the game on a console which... -
I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...
in XBoX Games and AppsI own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...: I own standard edition. But it doesn't appear on my pc? Do I have to buy it again? 9f5d1aad-130f-4491-a04f-76e73d4053e4 -
X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?
in XBoX on WindowsX BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics.... -
“I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...
in XBoX Games and Apps“I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...