Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

Discus and support Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it. OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MassiveMoose, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it.

OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it. This time though, it won't start working at all. Nothing launches, game updates at 0.0% and any attempt to refresh Home or My games & apps results in them going to black screen and not coming back. The whole UI just seems to be slowed as if there's some kind of process taking up resources in the background.

Has anybody else been experiencing this at all? Are the build team aware of this as well? Thanks.

Update: The OS sprung into life after about 30 minutes!

Update 2: The OS still keeps locking up even after returning.

submitted by /u/MassiveMoose
    [link] [comments]

/u/MassiveMoose, Jun 18, 2021
  2. ConcreteSnake Win User

Xbox one games will not install, even when offline.

after you disconnect internet or turn off xbxo live, you must delete the partial download first by selecting the game in the games and apps section and pressing the menu(start) button and choosing to delete. then when you boot up offline start a new install
    and it wont be queued
  3. BD Yurek Win User

Console Unresponsive After Boot Up

I am in the same boot, worked fine for 24 hours. Now my console freezes after green screen. IF it makes it to the home screen then i can move around but as soon as i go to sign in it freezes. I tried to factory reset but upon hitting "Reset" it just goes
    back to the system setting screen.
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hello folks,

If your console is unresponsive at the green screen, I would suggest giving
    Phone Support
    a call. They will be best equipped to get that resolved.
  5. Fedemere Win User

I think this should be a simple fix, like a software update push, but there's no way for me to know if I should try to reinstall the day one update or not.
  6. B1ackKnight714 Win User

I have the ssame issure. Console is unresponsive and i have two controllers synced up to it but nothing happens no matter what and it worked fine yesterday and this morning
Thema:

Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

1. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps... - Similar Threads - Console unresponsive every

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  5. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  6. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  7. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  8. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  9. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...