Console unit or power supply?

Discus and support Console unit or power supply? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello fellow Ambassadors, So yesterday, my xbox would not turn on. I looked at the power supply and the light wasn't on. I plugged it into another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S1ster P1stol, Sep 22, 2019.

  1. Console unit or power supply?


    Hello fellow Ambassadors,

    So yesterday, my xbox would not turn on. I looked at the power supply and the light wasn't on. I plugged it into another wall outlet and the light would come one but everytime i would plug it into the console, it would go off. I've done so many troubleshooting
    things and nothing works. Videos of other people having the same issue and just bought a new power brick. I ordered one yesterday but i am having 2nd thoughts if it is the brick and not my console.

    :)
     
    S1ster P1stol, Sep 22, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

    Console unit or power supply?

    Hello
    Creamymilksauce
    ,



    I understand that you are having the same issue, if you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!

    Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

    Console unit or power supply?

    Hello S1ster P1stol,

    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

    Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. S1ster P1stol Win User

    Console unit or power supply?

    Update: the shipping was pushed to today when it was supposed to be here Saturday. But I've gotten it and I nervously plugged everything in, and it was simply the power brick.
  5. FxdBrokenLight Win User

    Console unit or power supply?

    did you spill any liquids in your xbox?
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

    Console unit or power supply?

    Sounds like a power brick issue although with it being the older model if you’ve had it for a number of years i’m sorry to say it could be on it’s way out
Thema:

Console unit or power supply?

Loading...
  1. Console unit or power supply? - Similar Threads - Console unit power

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...
  10. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50