Console Unexpected Restart

Discus and support Console Unexpected Restart in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox randomly restarted moments after pausing the game. There was no expected restart time or no things that could have caused an unexpected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phycho Maniac93, Jul 29, 2017.

  1. Console Unexpected Restart


    My Xbox randomly restarted moments after pausing the game. There was no expected restart time or no things that could have caused an unexpected restart.

    :)
     
    Phycho Maniac93, Jul 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Console restarts.

    this may be confusing the Monitor because of audio changes...
     
    Mythic xSagex, Jul 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Console restarts.

    If you are using a HDMI cable, you will get to buy a HDMI AV adapter for the audio. Make sure you have the official one, as the one you have, doesn't seem to be the official one, that is why it isn't working properly,
    as it is confusing the TV, as you have a digital and analogue cable plugged in at the same time.

    Like
    this
    .
     
    SONIC SCREAM 07, Jul 29, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Error 0x87DD0005 on Windows 10

    This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your console has encountered an unexpected error. Apparently all it needs is a computer restart.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Xbox one forza not connecting to the Internet

    Have you restarted your console?

    Also, try logging out of your account/profile, restart, log back in and try again

    It might also be that some services were down to unexpected issues or maintenance
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    Console restarts.

    If you are using a HDMI cable, you will get to buy a HDMI AV adapter for the audio. Make sure you have the official one, as the one you have, doesn't seem to be the official one, that is why it isn't working properly,
    as it is confusing the TV, as you have a digital and analogue cable plugged in at the same time.

    Like
    this
    .
  7. Sagaroth Win User

    Restart console

  8. Mythic xSagex Win User

    Console restarts.

    this may be confusing the Monitor because of audio changes...
Thema:

Console Unexpected Restart

Loading...
  1. Console Unexpected Restart - Similar Threads - Console Unexpected Restart

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...
  10. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...