console,TV and computer linked togeather

Discus and support console,TV and computer linked togeather in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wondering if i can run hdmi from xbox one s to tv on hdmi out port. And then run Microphone headset on my laptop as well as a mouse and then run... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LIL MITCH SFMC, Feb 20, 2019.

  1. console,TV and computer linked togeather


    I am wondering if i can run hdmi from xbox one s to tv on hdmi out port. And then run Microphone headset on my laptop as well as a mouse and then run HDMI from laptop to HDMI in port on the console. Is this Possible and would the end result be that i can
    use every thing in one place and switch between console and computer to display on my LG TV that only has one HDMI input.

    :)
     
    LIL MITCH SFMC, Feb 20, 2019
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    console,TV and computer linked togeather

    Hi,

    The good news is yes, you can do this, the bad news is that it won't be very good. The HDMI in port on the Xbox One consoles are meant to be used to hook up cable & satellite STB's. While you can hook up PC's, laptops or other consoles to the HDMI, there
    will be a slight delay to the screen update.

    When I tested my laptop the delay with the mouse cursor was pretty significant, a night and day difference to using the laptop on its own display.

    There is another option though, a HDMI switch box. They're relativity inexpensive. For about $25 you could have an HDMI switcher with 4 additional HDMI connectors like

    this one
    .

    Connect the switcher to the one HDMI connector on your monitor. Plug in your Xbox One and laptop HDMI into the switch box, and simply press the button to change the HDMI input. Simple.
  3. Jk Pieka Win User

    Madden Gamer Dad Looking for other Madden Gamer Dads

    Yea, we are all in this togeather. That's the good thing you know?
  4. Jk Pieka Win User

    Xtreme Online Gaming Community

    Join my empire. Togeather we can take over the world.
  5. David DeLella Win User

    Xbox One X Streaming Only 640x480

  6. SpikeOMinecraft Win User

    Groove music changed to Japanese

    I don’t use a windows computer my xbox isn’t linked to anything other than my tv
Thema:

console,TV and computer linked togeather

Loading...
  1. console,TV and computer linked togeather - Similar Threads - console computer linked

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Minecraft skin pack not transferring from console to computer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack not transferring from console to computer: On my Nintendo Switch version of Minecraft I own the Star Wars Classic skin pack but when I open the skin pack on my computer it doesn't allow me access to any of the skins as if I don't own it. I...
  8. Stop cross play with computer gamers before you kill the console players

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Stop cross play with computer gamers before you kill the console players: Stop cross play with computer gamers before you kill the console players be023ec2-f19e-47b0-b422-6db288550bdc
  9. Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App ending August 28th, where can we view our clips and screenshots on the Xbox network? On the console companion app the captures were just under a...
  10. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

    in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a