console trouble

Discus and support console trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a issue. My 1 son gt (lastedDutches86) have a communication & online suspension. But my 2nd son gt (Balla19121) is experiencing the same type... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LastedDuchess85, Oct 18, 2017.

1. console trouble

i have a issue. My 1 son gt (lastedDutches86) have a communication & online suspension. But my 2nd son gt (Balla19121) is experiencing the same type suspension issues his brother is. My question is how can (Balla19121) have these troubles without getting
    a suspension????

:)

LastedDuchess85, Oct 18, 2017
  2. MLConian
    MLConian Guest
    Console trouble

What type of console do you have? Original 360, S or E?

MLConian, Oct 18, 2017
  3. LinkinPrime
    LinkinPrime Guest
    Console trouble

Check the power brick, does it have a light? What color is it? Check to make sure all cables are plugged in securely, try a different plug, if possible try a different power adapter.

LinkinPrime, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

console trouble

Sounds like a console privilege suspension has been issued.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to prevent this.

Any profile/account on that console with have the same punishment as the suspended account.

Your 2nd sons account will work on other devices.

Console suspensions can not be appealed.

You can appeal the account suspension by filing for a case review on the enforcement site here if eligible.

Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Be aware if both account have the same address and phone numbers they may consider the second account as someone trying to use a second account to avoid a suspension. They may not realize this are 2 totally different individuals

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Red Beard Slaps Win User

trouble with console

the sticker is there and they had a ps3 so didn't mess with the 360 at all. and they have been trying to figure the problem out too
  7. MLConian Win User

Console trouble

What type of console do you have? Original 360, S or E?
  8. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Console Trouble

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned here: My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support

If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, sign in to Device service and repair with your Microsoft account and submit a service order: Device Services
  9. Daft Badger Win User

console trouble

Sounds like a console privilege suspension has been issued.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to prevent this.

Any profile/account on that console with have the same punishment as the suspended account.

Your 2nd sons account will work on other devices.

Console suspensions can not be appealed.

You can appeal the account suspension by filing for a case review on the enforcement site here if eligible.
  10. L4c3rd4 Win User

Console Trouble

In this case you have two options, mate, the first is to open a repair service with Microsoft support (I'll redirect you myself), but there is a cost (U$199 for xbox one S and U$299 for xbox one X) for maintenance since the console is out of warranty. Just one caveat, friend, is that due to the pandemic, repair/exchange services are delayed due to the accumulation of services, hampered by the pandemic.

The second option would be for you to seek technical assistance in your city and take your console for repair, I believe it is the fastest way to resolve it. However, if you choose this way, I strongly advise you to seek assistance with good ratings beforehand. :)
Thema:

console trouble

1. console trouble - Similar Threads - console trouble

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  8. Xbox Series X update trouble with brand new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X update trouble with brand new console: I just got a new console and the update keeps getting stuck on step 2 at 27% no matter how many times I restart the update. I’ve looked at articles to try and troubleshoot, but I can’t find...
  9. Trouble starting console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble starting console: Hello! My xbox one S is having trouble. i’ll turn it on, and it will turn itself off after about 30 seconds. I’m not sure what to do, i’ve tried the power surge thing with the home button but that...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...