Console suspended from Xbox Live

Discus and support Console suspended from Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently My Console was suspended from Xbox live. To my knowledge No codes were violated and there have been no negative interactions with other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zdrizzle20, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Zdrizzle20
    Zdrizzle20 Guest

Recently My Console was suspended from Xbox live. To my knowledge No codes were violated and there have been no negative interactions with other players online that would warrant a suspension. I have recieved no messages from xbox or microsoft informing
    me of any violations through email or the console itself aside from a message saying "because of my past behavior I can not send messages, play online, etc." The frustrating part is that even after multiple conversations with xbox support, no one can explain
    to me the reason for why this is happening. Xbox enforcement are the only people who know how or why there is an issue but there is no phone number or email or talk/chat options to discuss the problem with them. It is irritating how difficult it is to get
    in touch with anyone who can fix the problem or at the very least tell me what the problem is.

:)

Zdrizzle20, Oct 15, 2017
  2. hbguy311
    hbguy311 Guest
    How can I keep Halo 3 from the MCC collection suspended?

Last night I was done playing so put it in suspend mode so I can pick up playing today. When I went to go play it I resumed but it said disconnected from Xbox Live and the game had to restart. What gives? If I log out of Xbox live before I start the game, will I be able to return to suspended mode? Not sure why the game cares if I'm logged into Xbox live or not.

hbguy311, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Locked account

Chilly are you banned? Or suspended? Or just can't log in to xbox live from your console?

Jasperrdm, Oct 15, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Locked account

Chilly are you banned? Or suspended? Or just can't log in to xbox live from your console?
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How to cancel Public Beta Program

Also if you are removed from the Beta for breaking the NDA you agreed to your console will be suspended from xbox live until the dashboard goes public
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my console banned

saad8691

In case of a console ban all you get is the notification of the console ban from the enforcement team. Consoles can be suspended from Xbox Live for a number of reasons including, but not limited to: Console tampering, online fraud, repeat egregious violations.

Customer Support for Xbox Live cannot undo an Xbox Live suspension for a console nor can anyone in the forums.

To avoid a console suspension in the future, please review and follow the Xbox Live Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Sons account hijacked by [Mod Removed]

If you report that gamer using the in-console reporting system chances are high that their account (and possibly console) will be permanently suspended from Xbox LIVE. Microsoft does have a way to investigate these matters when obvious log-in details are
    transmitted over Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

1. Console suspended from Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Console suspended Live

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?: i been console suspended for 2 weeks and i’ve done nothing wrong that i know of and xbox cannot give me a reason why i’m console banned i’m just trynna get unbanned so u can play multiplayer with...
  10. reward account suspended on all PC and Game consoles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    reward account suspended on all PC and Game consoles.: What did i do wrong to have this done and not just my mine but also my wife to. I have we have sent message after message to the Reward program with no response not even sure if they are get them...