Console suspended for no reason

Discus and support Console suspended for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my console was suspended for no reason i look at enforcement nothing showed and xbox live messages nothing showed so if i do get the reason why my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrollingCayd, Dec 27, 2018.

1. TrollingCayd
    TrollingCayd Guest

Hi my console was suspended for no reason i look at enforcement nothing showed and xbox live messages nothing showed so if i do get the reason why my console was suspended or if my console is not unsuspended or i dont hear back why the reason my console
    was suspended i will be taking legal action because i bought you product and you suspend my console for false reasons. This is ridiculous i am very mad at microsoft for how they deal with this even thought i did nothing wrong.

:)

TrollingCayd, Dec 27, 2018
  2. TrollingCayd Win User

Well there no conact info for emforctment and it does show a that my console is suspended
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

You have to head back to enforcement.xbox.com to handle it. No one on these forums have access to the enforcement side of things.
  4. TrollingCayd Win User

How then how do i figure out twhat i did if there no way and i not being told none of my accounts are not ban ed i only have 2 accounts and nether of them have no bans and it doesnt say so why is my console suspended i want to know the reason and i want
    to know it now
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but the enforcement team are the only ones who have that information.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Console suspended for no reason - Similar Threads - Console suspended reason

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?: i been console suspended for 2 weeks and i’ve done nothing wrong that i know of and xbox cannot give me a reason why i’m console banned i’m just trynna get unbanned so u can play multiplayer with...
  10. reward account suspended on all PC and Game consoles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    reward account suspended on all PC and Game consoles.: What did i do wrong to have this done and not just my mine but also my wife to. I have we have sent message after message to the Reward program with no response not even sure if they are get them...