Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

Discus and support Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung bluetooth buds. The whole app seems to freeze. No sound and a frozen screen of the game you were playing however the controller is still connected. The only way to fix is to reboot the app again.

I was using: Note 8, Samsung galaxy buds, BT wifi and a normal xbox controller (phantom).

submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert
    [link] [comments]

/u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Kingtut1990 Win User

Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

The Xbox One S Controllers have the ability to connect via Bluetooth to OTHER devices (like a PC, or mobile devices), but when connected via Bluetooth, they can't transmit game sound.

So unfortunately, you can't use your Samsung Galaxy Buds on your Xbox console directly.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Does the Xbox one X have Bluetooth

in fact the controller is paired by bluetooth. for audio you need an adapter
    Just to correct some incorrect information about the wireless method used by the Xbox console:

The controllers are NOT paired by Bluetooth to the console but a proprietary wireless protocol developed by Microsoft themselves.

They found that Bluetooth has too much input lag, and therefore developed their own wireless protocol.

This wireless protocol is also able to transmit voice chat and game sound (even in spatial 3D through Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for Headphones).

So the Xbox console itself has NO Bluetooth in any way.

The (newer Xbox One S) Controllers DO have the ability to connect via Bluetooth to OTHER devices (like a PC, or mobile devices), but when connected via Bluetooth, they can't transmit game sound.

So unfortunately, you can't use your Samsung Galaxy Buds on your Xbox console directly.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well bluetooth le isnt meant for high bandwidth applications

No recent console except for switch support bluetooth le

All gaming headsets have their own protocols you can usr third party ones but you take the risks and the latency

Animix has a good post explaining it

Fyi gaming headsets are far cheaper then galaxy buds
  5. coldtrain6989XD Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

wireless adapter for windows is not bluetooth connect.

On Windows 10 setting, drive, blue tooth and other,

other drive, make sure other drive has 'Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows' .

On the add new drive, your need change 'Other drive'.

If you cannot connect too,

you can use usb finish the first connect.
    Some people have used it before as Bluetooth I've saw on YouTube and got the Galaxy buds to work.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Hello! You can use your Samsung Galaxy bud to chat in Xbox app on your smartphone. You will hear other people, but not a gameplay sound. Also you can try connect it to TV if it has a Bluetooth, then you will hear a gameplay and other people if your chat
    is mixed to TV. Good luck!
Thema:

Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

1. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds - Similar Threads - Console streaming problem

2. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  5. xbox wireless streaming handheld console

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox wireless streaming handheld console: Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local low-latency streaming. The principle is similar...
  6. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...
  7. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...
  8. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube: Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the PS4 came out in 2014 and Can at least get...
  9. Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?: It’s not clear to me if the current Xbox App on PC supports 1080p streaming from the Xbox Series X or if the Xbox Game Streaming Test App supports 1080p …or neither? Does anyone know if 1080p is...
  10. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...